Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1518: Going Down (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1518-going-down-16870/)

Keith 01-19-2012 02:01 AM

I do agree with that.

Go back one sentence, jerk-off.

Sorry about him, Danny.

WittyReference 01-19-2012 03:02 AM

What a surprise Danny would chime in to suck up to the person he wants to work for. How's that taint taste?

Keith - do you mean the "I will!" part? No more breaking any copyright laws by you from now on? So you don't have to wait for the govt to tell you to stop, just Chemda.

Whatever, this has been an entertaining afternoon. Here I was thinking I'd just ask a reasonable question about something that didn't seem to get answered on the show. I guess I'll just agree with whatever you say tomorrow to get back on your good side. You know, "The Danny Hatch" move as its called.

Keith 01-19-2012 03:06 AM

Thank you.

dannyhatch 01-19-2012 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyReference (Post 718650)
What a surprise Danny would chime in to suck up to the person he wants to work for. How's that taint taste?

Keith - do you mean the "I will!" part? No more breaking any copyright laws by you from now on? So you don't have to wait for the govt to tell you to stop, just Chemda.

Whatever, this has been an entertaining afternoon. Here I was thinking I'd just ask a reasonable question about something that didn't seem to get answered on the show. I guess I'll just agree with whatever you say tomorrow to get back on your good side. You know, "The Danny Hatch" move as its called.

I have a move now! Hooray!

And how was stating the simple fact that you are far more awful than I am sucking up? That would be like saying birds can fly and trying to pass it off as sucking up. It's just a fact. And for the record, I disagree with Keith about the issue, but he's entitled to his opinion about it and so am I. The difference between you and I is that I don't call people who disagree with me a fucking idiot, you fucking idiot.

WittyReference 01-19-2012 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 718653)
I have a move now! Hooray!

And how was stating the simple fact that you are far more awful than I am sucking up? That would be like saying birds can fly and trying to pass it off as sucking up. It's just a fact. And for the record, I disagree with Keith about the issue, but he's entitled to his opinion about it and so am I. The difference between you and I is that I don't call people who disagree with me a fucking idiot, you fucking idiot.

I guess you're trying to be funny but you might want to go back to the start of the thread and see who started the name calling.

Putting others down to agree with the host without stating your own opinion looks like sucking up, smells like fish though, which is weird.

dannyhatch 01-19-2012 03:51 AM

But I stated my opinion on the SOPA issue. It's the opposite of Keith's. I think you're making this more of a thing than it has to be.

biscuitty 01-19-2012 07:52 AM

wow - how does Chemda do it

I actually looked up the username and password so I could somehow write something to support Chemda and say WTF to Keith re: this episode.

I can only imagine Chemda's face with Keith trying to make sense of anything at all, ever. However I'm still listening, b/c it's good shit.

Enunciated Piffle 01-19-2012 09:44 AM

Let's Lynch the Landlord

Although Keith may be right about his landlord wanting him to stay, in all my years of renting experience: they're just lazy fucks who know they can up rent on the next fool they rent to!
I've seen prime places, (w/ 'property management') that go totally empty for over 6 months...then they clear the apartment building out, complete w/ cops and fire-trucks, cuz they ended up renting to a meth-lab!
Un-fucking-believable, these people.

pmbailey 01-19-2012 09:52 AM

I know how much you like advice from me Keith, but Chemda has this one nailed. If you want your business to continue, you need to be AGAINST these acts. There's already so much stuff in your show notes, forums, and even the episodes themselves, that you'd be a pretty easy target.

And as pointed out before, they shut you down without contacting you or asking you to remove the content. They just kill the whole domain (store, forums, main site, etc), then it's up to you and your legal team to get it back up.

It would cost little or no money to have you shut down, and huge legal fees on your end to get you back up. EVEN IF you hadn't done anything wrong.

NO SOPA - NO PIPA!

Dean from Australia 01-19-2012 09:58 AM

Why would Kristy McNichol bother coming out again? She came out twenty years ago.

Sad that she was the first chick I jerked to - "The Pirate Movie"