Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-13-2005, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

Keith et. al.

I'm pretty sure you've probably already seen this since it's been around for a while... But still, just in case there wasn't enough proof... More evidence that your child's a pussy.... (Or rather that we are just definitly a lot better than they'll ever be)

Enjoy:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule2
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 03:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

My dentist when I had braces had huge halogen lights on his roof that would hurt your eyes even when they were closed.

I wonder what he said when someone suggested this was a bad idea..
"I'm dealing with TEETH, not eyes!"
Old 10-13-2005, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

BTW, if you DON'T take care of your teeth, it creates all sorts of problems in the rest of your body because you have to "Masticate" properly to digest properly. No Keith not "Masturbate", masticate.

Also, abscesses and gum infections and disease can cause other issues, like stomach cancers and infections in other areas of your body because of contamination of the infections in your mouth. Really, really gross if you don't take care of it.

So pay your dentist $50/month, 'cause they can't come after you as long as you're making an effort...and your mouth will thank you.

And so will Keith on SADW !!!!!
Old 10-13-2005, 07:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

I've got a theory on the child "pussies." Kids don't interact as much, because of more TV, computers, games, etc. If you don't have experience dealing with real people, then you will be surprised and sometimes hurt when you are finally exposed to social situations.

I know this, because I went to a small school, in an immigrant neighborhood, that had lots of old people and few kids. We were all messed up to some degree. You can also see this in many special-ed kids.

But Chemda, you're right about the girls. At least girls are being taught to speak up and make decisions, which counteracts the above.