Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1525: Fucking Michal (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1525-fucking-michal-16888/)

Boricua67 02-02-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 719352)
It is so beautiful that "fooling around" now means giving blowjobs.

I don't know about you, but that makes me wish I was back in high school.

My Sweaty Balls 02-02-2012 05:14 AM

So Fuckin Michal,

Next time you get into one of these smelly vagina shit shows, simply suggest a "fun shower" together. Using lots of soap of course.

Obviously if she asks "is it because I smell?" you can't tell the truth that would be insulting, so just tell her its because you want to piss on her. Easy peasy.

Of course you don't let her return the favour, no one need piss from that stinky pussy.

albi 02-02-2012 06:06 AM

I think it’s a really creepy intrusion of privacy that 911 call recordings can be made public - not that that stops me wanting to hear them...

iheartnihilism 02-02-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starscream (Post 719263)
"In there like swimwear?" That's enough for a worst new guest nomination, right?

9 minutes in and he says that and I thought "Alllllright, that's enough cutesy sayings, kiddo." I rolled my eyes so hard they almost fell out of my head.

lando 02-02-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albi (Post 719357)
I think it’s a really creepy intrusion of privacy that 911 call recordings can be made public - not that that stops me wanting to hear them...

i completely agree that this shouldn't be made public. can we search government figures to see if they have any embarrassing 911 calls? if so im sure they'd stop this immediately

Bucho 02-02-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starscream (Post 719322)
Obviously this situation is completely different, but it is ridiculous how people expect to be picked up from the airport. It's so easy to get yourself home, why would you want to impose on someone you know and ostensibly like?

The real question is why would you wait to see someone you can't wait to see?

Robots. :rolleyes:

lalalemon 02-02-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 719352)
It is so beautiful that "fooling around" now means giving blowjobs.

What did it used to mean?

I've never been a fan of the handy, I guess. An neither we're the idiots whose cum I swallowed.

BrianAlt 02-02-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalalemon (Post 719389)
What did it used to mean?

lalalemon 02-02-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Sweaty Balls (Post 719355)
So Fuckin Michal,

Next time you get into one of these smelly vagina shit shows, simply suggest a "fun shower" together. Using lots of soap of course.

Obviously if she asks "is it because I smell?" you can't tell the truth that would be insulting, so just tell her its because you want to piss on her. Easy peasy.

Of course you don't let her return the favour, no one need piss from that stinky pussy.

...although I like this idea, shouldn't Michael have just sucked it up, been an ass hole, and said "YOUR PUSSY SMELLS LIKE I'M GOING TO THROW UP"? I mean, that would have embarrassed her/made her mad enough that she wouldn't have stayed over with no fucking or pissing required, let alone a shower. I bet his pants stayed on while they fucked

How can you smell that bad and not know? I don't get it.

Incognito 02-02-2012 05:48 PM

I did have sex with someone I didn't want to some years ago but only because it was so readily available. It was pretty terrible and the girl went on to bang the rest of the guys in our social circle, so I guess I am somewhat glad I got it out of the way early.