Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: If you found out your woman was abused, you would...
seek out and confront the person. 29 28.43%
confront the person if you ran into them. 43 42.16%
let it go. 12 11.76%
lend them your bicycle. 18 17.65%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #31 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I’m sad Laura’s had such a rough time. That really sucks.

It was another great, candid and emotional show.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 06:23 AM   #32 (permalink)

Hmmm. After reading through some of the comments I can see I must've turned off the show (to go to bed) before it got serious. Gotta check out the rest tomorrow. Anyhow - I was compelled to chime in after hearing the girls talk about how some girls *like* the attention no matter what (in regards to douchey come-ons from random dudes that normal girls don't encourage). I flashed back to my last ex who was exactly this person. When I'd catch it going on, like if I caught a guy grabbing ass or smiling and winking, it was "gross" or "why me" but if I pretended not to notice I'd catch on that it was being enjoyed and reciprocated on the sly. I did have to learn the hard way that this is why some guys take those shots in the dark, like Keith says - at least one time before it had worked. I also learned to *observe* my dates when they're being eyed while pretending not to notice at first to take their temperature for whorey-ness. Also, that bike thing is fucked up, but these kids are coming off as, well, kids? I'm guessing/hoping Kyle is just outta high school or something? Even the girl sounds kinda immature, for a girl, granted I didn't listen to the rest of the show so maybe I'm wrong. Overall, kinda amusing in a way that they came n the show and Keith still didn't get a real apology, but instead got some backpedaling and body-guarding by his girl. Sounds like something my lil bro would do.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #33 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
You'll never see him. That's because no one's ever seen him, if you know what I mean.
Keith hes a real person. He had a baby with her. And he message me on Facebook. When me and her hung out at the movies one time as friends.

Last edited by unohisname; 02-10-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #34 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Did he message you on Facebook when she was in the bathroom?
Old 02-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #35 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Stupendous episode. Danny and Kyle were fun and Laura was amazingly, courageously open and compelling.

Even being a songwriter myself it's been a long time since I gave much of a fuck about other people's lyrics, even from my favourite artists, but the words you two write for Bridget and the Squares really float my boat.

By the way, let me mention this: here's a fun video BatS made from their last tour with Amanda Dellevigne. Stay for the end.

Old 02-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitty View Post
Hmmm. After reading through some of the comments I can see I must've turned off the show (to go to bed) before it got serious. Gotta check out the rest tomorrow. Anyhow - I was compelled to chime in after hearing the girls talk about how some girls *like* the attention no matter what (in regards to douchey come-ons from random dudes that normal girls don't encourage). I flashed back to my last ex who was exactly this person. When I'd catch it going on, like if I caught a guy grabbing ass or smiling and winking, it was "gross" or "why me" but if I pretended not to notice I'd catch on that it was being enjoyed and reciprocated on the sly. I did have to learn the hard way that this is why some guys take those shots in the dark, like Keith says - at least one time before it had worked. I also learned to *observe* my dates when they're being eyed while pretending not to notice at first to take their temperature for whorey-ness. Also, that bike thing is fucked up, but these kids are coming off as, well, kids? I'm guessing/hoping Kyle is just outta high school or something? Even the girl sounds kinda immature, for a girl, granted I didn't listen to the rest of the show so maybe I'm wrong. Overall, kinda amusing in a way that they came n the show and Keith still didn't get a real apology, but instead got some backpedaling and body-guarding by his girl. Sounds like something my lil bro would do.
You're alone a lot, aren't you?
Old 02-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #37 (permalink)

Thumbs down

The beginning of the episode was seriously annoying, with Kyle and his friend continuing to make it seem like Keith did something wrong with regards to his bike. Miscommunication on both ends?!
I'm sure he was spending money on frivolous stuff instead of making sure the bike he wrecked got fixed first thing, and hoping that Keith would just forget about the whole thing.

-edit-
After that the show became great though, as everyone else seems to agree on.

Last edited by Cubeforce; 02-11-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: .
Old 02-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #38 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Danny's voice is so soothing. I was gonna hate on him, but I nearly came from his voice.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashi View Post
Danny's voice is so soothing. I was gonna hate on him, but I nearly came from his voice.
WOW!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #40 (permalink)

Indeed Danny. You could get alot of girls with your voice.