Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: WOMEN ONLY: Would you have sex with a man who hit his last girlfriend?
Yes 2 4.44%
No 43 95.56%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

sad to realize but those ladies WERE NOT joking. they would all stay with a woman beater oif hes hot and rich.

women beaters exist and keep doing it cause women keep dating them no matter what. theres ladies who have HUSBBANDS who rape and hit them and their kids and yet nto only stay with them but take their side too.

Some women stick with abusers if they cant twist their mind the right way
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
That's right! You might get to fuck your wife today! Congratulations!
Knew that was coming.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poingjam View Post
He sent photos to be developed? He's a kid toucher and he's still using film?
Everyone knows that kid-touchers are technophobes.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

I went and saw Safe House this past weekend and Keith's summary was basically the same as what I experienced. The only saving grace is that Denzel is a badass, but what's-his-face stole too much screentime.

If Denzel had played both roles...now THAT would've been a movie. Big Momma's Stolen Espionage File or something.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxquanta View Post
I went and saw Safe House this past weekend and Keith's summary was basically the same as what I experience
Damn! That sucks. Love me some Denzel. I guess I'll just watch 'Training Day' for the billionth time. I'd tell Keith to watch 'Malcolm X' to make up for 'Safe House,' but I think the length, (3 hrs,15 mins) might be a bit much. Another great, epic Denzel flic, though.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Years ago a friend of mine worked in a photo lab developing film and she would see pervey things all the time. One guy's photos featured him with his penis in an empty milk bottle. Whenever she got something like that she would put a sticker on the pic that said something like "recommended for enlargement".
Old 02-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Damn! That sucks. Love me some Denzel.
That's quite literally the only reason I went to see it. The last movie I saw in theaters was Unstoppable, haha.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:

Holy shit, the more I read about this, the worse it gets. So yeah, a photo lab tech at a CVS turned these photos in to authorities IN 2010!!!!! The school district launched an "investigation" and fired him but caved when he threatened to challenge his dismissal and paid him $40K to drop his challenge!! He retired last June. And there are grown women coming forward saying that they went to the school counselor to report him years ago, but were told to stop "telling stories." This fucker has been allowed to molest kids for decades.

Sorry for the Huffington Post link, but this one has the most details I've seen so far:

Mark Berndt Bondage Photos: More Victims Come Forward After Teacher's Arrest Made Public (VIDEO, UPDATED)
Old 02-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Those Chris Brown ‘could punch much me in the face as much as he wants’ tweets...

Not only are they completely offensive to Rhianna and her family, they are offensive to all domestic violence victims. I love ‘wrong’, outrageous, borderline-offensive humour, but these tweets are not made from any sort of humour - they are the most naive, dumb, harmful, weak and sick pro-violence yelps into cyberspace. DUMB DUMB DUMB!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer