Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1535: Spin City (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1535-spin-city-16922/)

Keith 02-15-2012 04:18 PM

1535: Spin City

"And then you shorted out the apartment building; and, to handle it, you went to bed."

Ray Devito

Jesse Joyce

Wolfie's Comedy - Pittsburgh's #1 Comedy Producers

sklXbns 02-15-2012 04:31 PM

Whose site actually has Keith and The Girl proudly displayed on the landing page?

A'duh.

But, if you're actually wanting a longer way to access Wikipedia rather than just going to wikipedia.com, then Jesse Joyce wins.

mer09007 02-15-2012 05:22 PM

Jesse Joyce has the better website aesthetically but no where does he mention KATG... therefore I hope Ray wins.

89vision 02-15-2012 06:04 PM

Jesse's is more aesthetically pleasing so I picked his. Ray's has his twitter feed on it which is cool I guess, but if I really wanted to read his twitter feed, i'd go to his twitter feed.

dannyhatch 02-15-2012 06:21 PM

Neither of them mention me, so that's already kind of a turnoff.

stevo8523 02-15-2012 07:42 PM

I've witnessed the sad story of women going back to an abusive relationship or regularly dating abusive people too many times to believe that yesterday’s poll was accurate.:confused:

littlp 02-15-2012 08:00 PM

When did Keith and Kat get engaged. Many congrats!

Zaumaum 02-15-2012 08:00 PM

About the cost of coins, it's not as stupid as it sounds. Money's overall purpose is not to represent assumed value but to make the system function in more predictable/desirable ways. For example, under this system, there will always be a certain portion of people in debt regardless of what cultural changes occur, because there isn't enough money in the system to cover it.

What's stupid, is allowing a system so far removed from our interests to continue to so arbitrarily affect our lives and our cultures. But, you know, what's anyone gonna do.

Cubeforce 02-16-2012 06:24 AM

Both websites' Facebook buttons link to their personal profile instead of a fanpage. Jesse has pretty much hit his friend-limit so there's no real way to follow him on facebook if you're into that kind of thing.

Ray wins.

Blitzgal 02-16-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevo8523 (Post 720034)
I've witnessed the sad story of women going back to an abusive relationship or regularly dating abusive people too many times to believe that yesterday’s poll was accurate.:confused:

I know one, and she has her own issues and baggage. The dude uses her as a personal nanny for his daughter while he skunks around with the kid's mom basically in front of her face, and he does shit like makes her drive him down to Chicago and then leaves her sitting in the car for several hours like a dog while he runs his "errands." To my knowledge he never hit her but the dude's still abusive. But she's the only one I've known in adulthood. I knew a lot of girls with abusive boyfriends in my teens.

I dealt with enough shit when I was a kid, so I won't even have anything to do with a guy who flies off the handle and screams at people, let alone hits. So yeah, my response to that poll was accurate.