Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-14-2005, 02:59 PM   #11 (permalink)

Chemda's melt down with her mother was great, Keith wins!!

Chemda's melt down with her mother was great, Keith wins!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 10:24 PM   #12 (permalink)

The Rolling Stones was caught before 'copying' someone else. The chorus to "Anybody Seen My Baby" sounds exactly like "Constant Craving" by K. D. Lang. It's not even debateable, it's so obvious. But by the time anyone complained, it was too late to take it off the album master, I guess. So the Rolling Stones had to list K. D. Lang as a co-writer. They claimed they must have heard "Constant Craving," and then wrote their own song a while later without realizing where they got the ideas from.

That said, Chemda, I don't think this qualifies as stealing. A soft, slow guitar intro? It's not like your song was the first to ever have that. I'm sure there are Warrant, Crue, etc. songs that start like that.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eri
He said the fittest determine our evolution. The fittest in evolutionary terms are the most likely to and most successful at procreating. In our society, the people who have the most oppertunity to successfully procreate are not the intelligent people. They are the pretty coked up stupid drunks who don't use protection. What is sad is that intelligence, responsability, and even money are all un-fit characteristics evolutionarily. Ponder that.
Good call, and I can see this in action. Several people have told me I would be a good father, and that I should settle down. They tell me to find a nice girl with "child bearing hips" and start a family.

Obviously I ponder this as a single guy. I walk around the apartment filled with electronic "toys", computers, DVDs, CDs, a nice stereo, an LCD TV, a liquor cabinet that would make an alcoholic's liver cum, and a fridge full of beer. Yes, I often say to myself that I need a bunch of kids running around trashing the place and soaking up every last dollar in my wallet. Yep, that's definitely what I need.

The only come back from the parents, apart from the whole "it's a rich rewarding experience" thing, is that their kids will look after them when they are old. These are the same people that tell me I shouldn't gamble.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

But then again, if you don't have children you'll never receive the pleasure of video-taping you on your death bed giving out your final will: "And to Optimus Prime, I give my liquor cabinet. To the rest of you: NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU! I gave it all to Hurricane Katrina! GOOD DAY!"
Old 10-15-2005, 03:23 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
But then again, if you don't have children you'll never receive the pleasure of video-taping you on your death bed giving out your final will: "And to Optimus Prime, I give my liquor cabinet. To the rest of you: NOTHING! NOTHING I TELL YOU! I gave it all to Hurricane Katrina! GOOD DAY!"
Good call. I wonder what the etiquette is for making a "video will" that shows yourself with a bunch of hookers covered in bling, just so your kids know where the inheritance went?

Obviously the decision to make a G, PG, R, or "AVN Best Adult Film of 2005" video will would rest with the conscience of the individual.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:32 AM   #16 (permalink)

great show as always.
i say keith tries some of manson's makeup line on his next clown job. now that would scare the daylights out of kids.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:27 AM   #17 (permalink)

Whammys

I also really enjoyed Press Your Luck when I was younger. It has to be one of the all-time greatest gameshows ever. Somebody should bring that back.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Chemda,

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the musical delight at the end of todays show, it was a nice change to Keith's usual shit!
Old 10-18-2005, 09:06 AM   #19 (permalink)

Your clown gig agent was trying to discreetly tell you that he could only pay you out the same percentage of outstanding debt as everyone else, and that he could compensate you for your losses on future invoices by you inflating your prices and it would be completely legitamized. If he chose to pay you 100% of your total outstanding bills during the Chapter 11 reorganization, he'd have to do the same for everyone else, and he aparrently doens't have the coin to make that happen.

A little shady the way he presented it, but it sounds like he doesn't want to screw you over. Take it for what it's worth...
Old 10-18-2005, 02:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranzorz
Your clown gig agent was trying to discreetly tell you that he could only pay you out the same percentage of outstanding debt as everyone else, and that he could compensate you for your losses on future invoices by you inflating your prices and it would be completely legitamized. If he chose to pay you 100% of your total outstanding bills during the Chapter 11 reorganization, he'd have to do the same for everyone else, and he aparrently doens't have the coin to make that happen.

A little shady the way he presented it, but it sounds like he doesn't want to screw you over. Take it for what it's worth...

i know he was trying to help. he's one of the nicest people in the world. but the way he was presenting it was making me nervous cause he was being such a dope about it. shit like that scares me.
AND of course he doesn't want to screw me. he's afraid i'll never work for him again. AND I'M THE BEST MUTHA' FUCKIN' CLOWN IN THE WORLD!