Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1540: We ARE Better (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1540-we-better-16934/)

Keith 02-24-2012 05:44 PM

1540: We ARE Better

"To learn more, shove your dick in my mouth."

Tim Dimond

RobPRocks.com | Paravonian.com

WSEIII 02-24-2012 11:31 PM

Yeah, I got mentioned on the show again. The first time, (kinda three times), was the show titled Mushroom head.

Not really happy about living with my parents but it beats being homeless or in jail.

bren 02-25-2012 06:03 AM

There are plenty of options people living with their parents can do.

For example, move out!

invader 02-25-2012 07:44 AM

It’s a funny argument, though I’m willing to bet just like with Asperger’s and late- in- life virgins. Keith and Chemda’s fan base has an irregularly high proportion of people still living at home after a certain age. Perhaps they’re all related? Also Keith is right, if you still live at home, how can you not be emotionally stunted? It’s just funny to hear how, for lack of a better word, “upset“…or maybe “passionate” is a better word. Keith and Chemda get when they hear someone is still living at home. Not as funny as the excuses people give as to why they are still at home, but funny none the less. I did enjoy Chris’ flippant attitude and pride about his living situation. He enjoys where he is and doesn’t want to change it… At least they’re not leeching off the government and our tax dollars, although I never really understood why people get upset at others that abuse a system, that itself is very abusive... But whatever.

I’m telling ya, “Indifference, it’s the way to be.”

sklXbns 02-25-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSEIII (Post 720530)
Not really happy about living with my parents but it beats being homeless or in jail.

How are those your only options?

Enunciated Piffle 02-25-2012 09:57 AM

New Poll: Read That Letter!

If Keith and the Girl really want to promote becoming, 'VIP, Baby!' they'll read that letter... Personally, the suspense is killing me.

thirteen 02-25-2012 02:24 PM

I'm honoured, Keith. You reading my post out loud made my laugh out loud. I wasn't actually angry (maybe I come off that way?). But you guys seemed pretty upset by some of the posts (or maybe that's just Keith's voice).

I think I'm from a different planet, because most of the people I know didn't move out until their early 20s. And that seemed early to us. But some of us are from different cultures as well, which is a HUGE factor as to how a person relates to their parents and peers.

edit: Good point about Chris's website though.

dannyhatch 02-25-2012 10:01 PM

I sure do hope Keith and I can do a show together.

Bucho 02-26-2012 04:18 AM

Unless Scott has paid for those cookies he forfeits his right to have you have to respect his wishes regarding the letter.

I'm pretty sure Jefferson even put that in the constitution.

Keith 02-26-2012 05:20 AM

I have to be honest; that's a great point.