Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you know your extended family?
Yes. We're close in general. 75 56.82%
No. I'm in Keith's boat. 57 43.18%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #41 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Oh. So we're raping the english language to make a buck...it all makes sense somehow. My 'nerd-ness' dissapproves
Enunciated Piffle, you dumb mother fucker. You can't construct a proper sentence even if you were paid for it, let alone spell all the words properly. For instance, you think "no one" is one word. Fuck. Can you imagine if you actually learned how to use punctuation properly? Imagine that. Then, you might actually be useful.

Keep your stupid thoughts on the English language, at minimum, to yourself. I am in love with this language. Reading your posts is like watching you rape my wife and children while my eyes stapled open, limbs bound, and I'm submerged in a Houdini-style tank of water. Just so I can better be tortured, I'm made to wear goggles to clearly see what you're doing to my family and I am time and time again being brought back from the brink of drowning by being given oxygen.

If I knew that someone would be there to properly raise and educate your offspring, I would actually pray for you to be set on fire.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #42 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
If I knew that someone would be there to properly raise and educate your offspring, I would actually pray for you to be set on fire.
That was a mistake. One you will regret. No one makes a threat involving my daughter. Your a sick fuck.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
That was a mistake. One you will regret. No one makes a threat involving my daughter. Your a sick fuck.
You really are retarded, aren't you? And I'm not even talking about how you don't know the difference between your and you're.

What threat did I make, you idiot? Take a second and read - wait, better yet, get someone else to read what I wrote. Then, maybe your mongoloid head will understand the actual meaning of all those words I typed.

P.S. You are really, really dumb.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm MapQuesting the distance between Omaha, NE and Conway, AR. I'm sure I can find a route in the near future.
I-29 South to HWY 71 South.

HYW 71 South to I-540 South.

From I-540 South to I-40 East.

From there, it's a straight shot, you idiot.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #45 (permalink)

My Birth Control is covered through my work. I don't know anyone in Ontario who has health insurance (perscriptions, dentist... not everything is universally covered up here) that doesn't have it covered. I am not sure if this is even an issue in Canada.

I also want to officially announce that I am an atheist. I have never said it outloud, though I plan to someday. I dread telling my Mother.... but unless I am willing to get married in a church and raise my kids Christian I think that conversation is enevitable.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
That should be "You're a sick fuck."
Old 03-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #47 (permalink)

Holy shit you two, get a ruler and measure them already. Let's be done with this.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #48 (permalink)

About extended family: half of mine are on a tiny group of islands between Iceland and Scotland called the Faroe Islands and are so interwoven in many scary ways that I don't know who's who. I'll be introduced to more cousins than I can count every time I visit and have no idea by the time I leave. The rest of my mother's huge family is scattered around all around here and South Africa and I had to write into a local magazine to even find some of them to ask a few genealogy questions. We said hi and that was that, no more contact. I run into cousins here in this small city every so often and we always eye each other in a "Is that... could be... not sure..." sort of way and move on.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #49 (permalink)

Press play guys . . .. .

Last edited by Black Bart; 03-07-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Birth control is far cheaper than pre-natal care and childbirth, which is also covered. Your insurance premiums would not rise if there are fewer unintended pregnancies -- they would rise with increased pregnancies.

Pregnancy Prevention and the Taxpayer - NYTimes.com
All that evidence indicates that the ONLY way to stop pregnancies is to use contraception. But wait, there's another way; close your goddamn legs.
Why do we assume sex is a basic human right in this day and age as if it is literally impossible for someone to not have sex the minute they turn legal.
The problem is made evident in the article you quoted, babies cost they government money. They shouldn't, if you can't afford a baby you either buy contraception (or acquire it from one of the many free charities, just pretend you're a crackhead) or you should go without sex. Easy as.