Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-14-2005, 03:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
LD

155: Who Knows What

"The human body will shake, so you're gonna need a tripod."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'm getting up at 8 in the morning for this one. After all of the troubles getting the files off libsyn, I'm getting it from the source! go katg!
Old 10-14-2005, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

What I will try and do is get it posted so that people know what times the shows start for them, people were entering the room just when the show finished.

Nice to see a few more people phoning in, just for future ref, do it on a land line, will make like easier for Keith and Chemda
Old 10-15-2005, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

come on now, get this thing posted so that i can listen to it while i'm driving....
Old 10-15-2005, 03:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Is there current setup a skype setup?

I find that when I use voip, it tends to take a while for you to get your groove. I can't give a technical reason but in the first 30 seconds the audio quality is horrible and you can't hear much, but as the conversation starts everything sort of smoothes out. Is this the problem that KATG are having? A lot of the calls are shit quality.

I know Keith is going to kill me for this post. lol. Oh well.

How did it go when they tried to use a landline?

Do KATG use a mixer? Maybe that could help with the constant "you're too loud!" mantra.

I'm not sure I have never recorded audio in my life.

Great show. Worth getting up at 8am even though i ended up missing a lecture from over sleeping once it was over!
Old 10-15-2005, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

How to get gas whenever you want!

I have to say I completely agree with the gas... It's fucking great... I got it for the first time last time I went to the dentist. Now mind you I was going to an 8am appointment in midtown after working during a crunch until 5am that moring... I swing through home, smoke a joint, sleep for about an hour and a half and then show up at dentist... I tell him, if he's going to be doing anything called drilling he needs to gas me. Well, holy shit. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Again though, I'm not really like you as far as the substances go... Growing up, I've done them all, but damn, the dentist delivers on the nitrous hit. Which brings me to the reason for the post. Want to repeat that high, well, too bad, it's not going to happen. Sadly, the first time is always the best. BUT... you can always keep trying, right guys? So, Nitrous hits come in various forms... The easiest and most classic is the whip-it. Grab a can of whipcream from the grocery store. Hold it straight up put mouth over, and breath in while gently pressing on the nozzle. Welcome to the cheap world of 60s drugs.

Besides from that, there are many alternative forms of nitrous. Many people just grab the cartridiges for the "make at home" whipcream kits. They sell plastic and metal crackers for these which you attach a ballon. Crack one, and inhale from the ballon...

Sadly like I said before, like all drugs, it's never as good as the first time... Then again, I've been back to the dentist a couple of times since and it really HAS been just as good. I always leave with a smile. So think about your next dentist bill as your easy way at having a drug addiction except, unlike the rest of us, you get nicer teeth out of the deal... Your mother would be so happy. I know my (jewish) mother was once I told her about how I just LOVE taking care of myself!

Note: I DO NOT condone the use of any of these methods or drug use in general. Seriously, drugs are bad. Don't do them. I'm serious. Now, where's my lighter?
Old 10-15-2005, 12:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

I figured it out...

Harry Potter. Hairry Beaver.

Hence the popularity.

Thanx Keith and The Girl.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

sensing taint

yeah i heard you

someone's gait is basically a description of how they walk

there are a grossly abnormal gaits that are easy to spot

an "antalgic" gait is the one that looks like someone is walking with a sore hip/knee (i guess limping is just as accurrate)

an "Ataxic" gait means someone is walking w/o cerebellar control; which makes them look like they are drunk (alcohol really hits the cerebellum)

there's the shuffling gait of parkinsonism which is self explanatory

all these words to say simple shit; otherwise people won't give me money

ANd

most people who take valium (especially thin women) can barely hold their heads up

you must be fucking terrified of the dentist

show-your-teeth funny show

thanks
Old 10-16-2005, 01:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

Good show, Its good to know I'm not the only one who feels the shakedown from the office ladies.

I have a cousin that is afraid of needles....I don't know how he is at the dentist but he tore his ACL and MCL ligaments in his knee (motorcycle) His doctor gave him the choice of surgery or be crippled for life....he don't walk so good these days.

great show though, really
Old 10-16-2005, 12:53 PM   #10 (permalink)

so did anyone else think that the cc deville song was shite? i mean the lyrics were great, "i hate every bone in your body but mine". but the vocals were horrible. it's no wonder they only let him sing one song.