Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Pat Dixon's comedy misogynistic?
Yes 82 60.74%
No 53 39.26%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #31 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Sounds like someone had problems with a college professor...
In my experience, a professor really only paid attention to the first few rows of students who paid attention. They never really care about students sleeping or texting or whatever towards the back of room. My question is: why strap a disabled kids head to make him appear to be giving attention? Was it to help the student or inflate the teacher's ego? Or, what?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #32 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
How the fuck is that even remotely ironic, you pig-fucking shit head of a cunt stain?

You're still a fucking idiot.
I think you mistake name-calling for a genuine sense of humor. I feel sorry for you.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #33 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
In my experience, a professor really only paid attention to the first few rows of students who paid attention. They never really care about students sleeping or texting or whatever towards the back of room. My question is: why strap a disabled kids head to make him appear to be giving attention? Was it to help the student or inflate the teacher's ego? Or, what?
Why are you bringing college professors into this? The neck brace perp was a high school teacher, who are effectively babysitters. Good college profs lecture the class and don't really care if you don't pay attention; they only care about you if you show you care about the class, otherwise you're just part of the faceless sea of undergrads.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #34 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I think you mistake name-calling for a genuine sense of humor. I feel sorry for you.
I'm not mistaken and I'm not wanting to be anything close to humorous when I talk to you. I do not want you be alive for another second. Honestly, I cannot be clearer. Please, stop living as soon as possible.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Why are you bringing college professors into this? The neck brace perp was a high school teacher, who are effectively babysitters. .
Damn. I didn't realize it was H.S. teacher...although, that does make more sense. "Effectively baby-sitters.." Agreed.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm not mistaken and I'm not wanting to be anything close to humorous when I talk.
I'm sure you feel accomplished in this. Hey, are you going to KatG week? I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:45 AM   #37 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
Well, maybe a hot-dog vendor, but that's just because his sense of humor is blacker than a Burger King next to the bus station.
By the way, how much does a hot dog vendor in NYC make, anyway?
Old 03-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #38 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I'm sure you feel accomplished in this. Hey, are you going to KatG week? I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
No. Are you coming to Arkansas? (You posted that you were looking up directions. Then, for some reason, you deleted your post.) I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
No. Are you coming to Arkansas? (You posted that you were looking up directions. Then, for some reason, you deleted your post.) I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
I deleted the post because I'm going to stomp you. You're one of these people who feel it's ok to run your mouth on an internet chat because you foolishly think there will be no repercussions. I did nothing to you, but 3 weeks ago you just began jumping over every fucking post I make. You obviously have anger issues and are a crazy person. I drive a truck, so just as soon as I can find a route near Conway - we can settle this. The fight will be recorded and the loser agrees to leave the forum. Agreed?
Old 03-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #40 (permalink)

I've heard Pat's incredibly insightful thoughts on relationships way too much to think he's a misogynist, but can see how his comedy could be seen that way. For me it comes down to intent. He intends to entertain not denigrate.