Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Steak and Blowjob Day
It furthers the cause of getting steak and blowjobs 24 34.29%
It hinders the cause of getting steak and blowjobs 46 65.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1553: Get in the Game

"My fiance and I are never going to discuss Theology of the Body. I told her that on Day One."

Costaki Economopoulos — The biggest name in comedy

Last edited by Keith; 03-15-2012 at 01:04 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

I get steak every so often but I've yet to have a real blowjob. I did have my penis explored by a woman's tongue however and it felt great.

Last edited by WSEIII; 03-14-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 03-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
...I've yet to have a real blowjob.
This is a horrible declaration to make. I'm gonna help. Get on I-80 and head east until you hit Lincoln. There is a University. All of 'O' Street is bars. Plenty of women who enjoy the job of blow. You can literally get laid on game day simply by wearing a 'Go Huskers' shirt. It's such a redneck shit town, but it's charming as hell, and they have those 'Runza' sandwiches. I love those things.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
This is a horrible declaration to make. I'm gonna help. Get on I-80 and head east until you hit Lincoln. There is a University. All of 'O' Street is bars. Plenty of women who enjoy the job of blow. You can literally get laid on game day simply by wearing a 'Go Huskers' shirt. It's such a redneck shit town, but it's charming as hell, and they have those 'Runza' sandwiches. I love those things.
It works at any university it's as simple as finding someplace with booze. Which, let's face it, is everywhere.

I'm going to be extremely sad when I have to start trying.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #5 (permalink)

Can't Brolo ask you guys the marriage canon questions? As far as I can find online, he just needs to get his hands on the questions and sign off on a letter saying you're aces.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
I get steak every so often but I've yet to have a real blowjob. I did have my penis explored by a woman's tongue however and it felt great.
It probably doesnt help that you're in your 30s and still live at home.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

JUST PUT UP A FUCKIN POSTER!

Keith is genius.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm not religious but my fiance's dad is a minister and we're getting married in a church so we got sent along to one of these pre-marriage courses over the last few weeks. Even though her dad is a Presbyterian minister and not Catholic apparently the Presbyterian church in NZ sends its peeps along to the Catholic course instead of organising their own. Maybe the guilt makes Catholics get their shit together better or something. At least it means we don't have to do the course with her dad officiating like Keith's dad wants to.

It's a pain in the ass in some ways but like has been talked about on KATG numerous times there are all kinds of vital questions that many, many couples don't talk about before they get married, so after going through most of it I've come to think it should be compulsory for every couple before they get married, church or not. Make sure people aren't wasting their hard-earned Benjamins on these fancy frocks and wedding gifts for a marriage that won't stick because the couple doesn't actually know each other. I know that Keith and Cat would have already talked out the important stuff and they'd pass with flying colours so he could get away with doing what a buddy of mine did, sneaking a hip flask of whiskey into proceedings to take the edge off.

By the way let me mention this: my girl's dad was a prison chaplain for decades which means he's a great future father-in-law for two reasons. 1 - he has a ton of crazy stories from all those years working in prisons, and b - when your future father-in-law is used to dealing with inmates it's not hard to seem like an acceptable guy for his daughter to bring home. I'm pretty sure a reason he's been easy on me is that he's just glad his little girl didn't shack up with one of his former clients.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Costaki is always a great guest. Underrated, I think. Gold star in my book.