Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How gracious is Keith Malley?
Not very 44 46.81%
Incredibly 50 53.19%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I'm lost. Is the 2012 Scott no longer in touch with the 2010 Scott? Has 2011 Scott evolved past the 2012 version? What's 2009 Scott think of the impending doom come December 12, 2012? Is it possible for 2010 Jewish Scott to accept his now agnostic-like stance in 2012? Ultimately, is Scott living in the multiverse?
My point was that if Scott stuck to online-pussy-searching for the past 2 years, the 2012 Scott probably knows he needs a shorter profile by now. I'm giving him credit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottperezfox View Post
I always say that progress is the ability to look back at your former self and say "what was I thinking?!" and that holds true yet again for my old dating profile. Since then, it has become much shorter and direct. I remember that session and although it was mortifying, it was also helpful. I also appreciate the remarks of Enunciated Piffle, in whatever year.

Unfortunately, with online dating there is no silver bullet. No one can instruct you on what to add or remove to automatically get lots of dates with exactly the type of people you want. It's a numbers game, it's chance, it's usually absurd. We soldier on.
See? 2012 Scott.

Quote:
Regarding Keith forgiving me, I still have no idea how serious he is or if the whole thing is some elaborate bit of theatre. Like Chemda, I can't tell how enraged he was in the first place. If she can't tell, I'm hopeless. Something tells me if I turn up on April 15 with a date, she'll become an unsuspecting part of the show — need to find a gal with thick skin.
Have you ever had anyone borrow money from you and not pay you back? And then you see them around, and they still don't pay you. Sucks, right? Now substitute some other person for you, and you for the person you lent money to. I know you probably feel like a 1, but the other person feels like 0.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

DWarrior. Ohhhhhhh! I get it. I'm usually doing something when I listen to show and didn't catch the '2010' part. Ah, well. This show was a comedic triumph. I laughed for like a solid hour. 2012's best episode. Putting that down right now, (until another brilliant KatG epi comes along next week) but for now...the best. One can always tell a good show by how much gibberish Keith is spewing and how hard it is slaying, so much so that Chemda is making animal noises trying to refrain from 'bust a gut' laughter. Hee-low-air-eee-us. Also, Scott putting his balls on the line and taking it...kinda seems like penance for the whole cookie incident. Comedy gold. Also, yeah...whatever date you bring to Keith's party; just plan on never seeing...again.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottperezfox View Post
Regarding Keith forgiving me, I still have no idea how serious he is or if the whole thing is some elaborate bit of theatre. Like Chemda, I can't tell how enraged he was in the first place. If she can't tell, I'm hopeless. Something tells me if I turn up on April 15 with a date, she'll become an unsuspecting part of the show — need to find a gal with thick skin.
I have forgiven you.

As for how much you'd be part of the my stand-up show: I do my stand-up in such a way that a total stranger that knows nothing about me or my talk show enjoys themselves to the brink of utter enjoyment.

I could think of nothing more boring to this person than you and your stupid cookies.

As for Chemda not knowing what I'm really about: that's why we broke up. But YOU, you're my pal. And me and Billy the Kid know the meaning of the word 'pal'.

Here's some movie quotes:

You can trust that I forgive you.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #15 (permalink)

Please, Keith, let me explain this in terms Scott can understand:

In episode 3F02 of The Simpsons, Bart sells his soul to Milhouse. Later, while trying to get his soul back, Bart finds out that Milhouse has traded the "soul" to the Comic Book Guy. Later, Lisa buys the "soul" back for Bart.. She's so great, isn't she, Scott?

Now the point is, despite Milhouse having done this shitty thing to Bart, they're still friends aren't they? Bart forgives Milhouse for this transgression.

(PS- I have nothing against you, bro, but you should probably just pay Cat back for the cookies, if only out of principle!)
Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Please don't. It'd only be weird.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This episode had me laughing so hard!

Scott, I do not understand why you didn't have sex yet. The Simpsons talk got me squirting all over the place.

Hatch! Work on that marathon. I will pay money.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
I'm lost. Is the 2012 Scott no longer in touch with the 2010 Scott? Has 2011 Scott evolved past the 2012 version? What's 2009 Scott think of the impending doom come December 12, 2012? Is it possible for 2010 Jewish Scott to accept his now agnostic-like stance in 2012? Ultimately, is Scott living in the multiverse?
you probably think that come off as clever but it really just made you sound like an idiot trying to sound clever.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #19 (permalink)

Wow, my tattoo is one of Keith's favourites? That's awesome! Here's to me!! lol
Old 03-19-2012, 03:57 AM   #20 (permalink)

Good Lord! I'm a female Scott Perez Fox... except I'd pay for and share my cookies.