Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dee
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I love that this show was posted. People are lazy (i.e. me). I heard Keith/Chemda talking about this show and wanted to download it but never made the effort. Listening to this show made me so glad that I signed up for VIP. I have listened for years, bought some things from the store, attended shows, and thought that was enough. But hearing Chemda talk about asking Keith, "What if this doesn't work?" made me so grateful that they gave me a consistent way to contribute. I know there was recurring donations, and the store and shows, etc. But VIP makes me give Keith and Chemda money, which is something that I never had a problem with, but just never put enough effort into it. Frankly, if you have ever made out with or had sex with anyone because of KATG, you at least owe them a VIP membership (and let's be honest: I've seen the links list - they should be millionaires by now). AND that's not even counting the brilliant bonus of What's My Name and other extra features that you get with that. Hearts and hugs to all of you.

Love,
Dee (and her two glasses of vodka cranberry's)

(but really, I do love you all. Except those people)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #22 (permalink)

This may be a question for Michael more than anyone..

I see that you guys are using SoftLayer as your hosting provider for keithandthegirl.com. Can you go into details about your setup at all? One server? Two on a load balancer? One for db and one for web? Are you on all dedicated hardware or VPSs? I guess cloud servers is what all the kids are calling it these days..

I'm in the web hosting business and I'm just curious.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote