Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Benjamin and TJ together forever
Ruff 91 66.91%
Rough 45 33.09%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #51 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

fair. but diaper fetish makes me icky too.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #52 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The show was slightly uncomfortable to listen to, but there was no way I was going to stop listening. These types of shows are very interesting, especially if Chemda is asking more questions. And I appreciate Keith's genuine reactions.

Benjamin and TJ sound like nice people and they can do whatever they want as long as I don't have to have it in my face all the time (just like anything else). I've always been annoyed by people and children who act like animals. It doesn't matter if they're just doing it for 10 minutes, or it's their life style. I think it's because, most of the time, they're making loud noises, are directly touching you in some way, or are trying to get your attention.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #53 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Yeah, it's weird. The dog thing is a little weird too. So is my sex life. Plus, I just spent 4 days with these guys. They're both sweet as pie and adorable and in love and fun to be around. AND Benjamin let me hold TJ's leash and walk him around the party and I'd be lying if I said that wasn't super fun(in a non-sexual way).
I'd also be lying if I said that I haven't been on a leash at a party (in a total sexual way) ...so whateves. I just feel like defending them cos they're awesome. I'm not trying to fight with anyone.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #54 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Well...that was hella interesting.

I can understand the squirmyness that comes a long with listening to a grown man describe his life as a dog, but honestly the diaper fetish was the one that made me raise my eyebrows- but we all have our weird kinks.

I know Benji said it's not, but I really have to equate there lifestyle to that D/s master/slave relationship. There is definitely emotional and sexual appeal to the dominant having such power and presence over the more submission person. Makes me want to get a collar and play

This was such a fun show, and I love hearing and learning about such a different lifestyle. Congrats to Benji and TJ!
Old 04-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #55 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

the collar/dog thing is fine. totally understand. just feel very disturbed by diaper fetish. not against it, but its one of those things that makes my skin crawl
Old 04-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzzmo View Post
I didn't come here to fight. The guests chose to share this aspect of their lives with us, and the forum is a place to share feedback and honest reactions to it. I have no idea what makes having an honest dialogue about a taboo subject that was suddenly just presented to us "cunty."
I didn't either, but you posted in a public forum and I have every right as an internet stranger to come on here and say mean things about you. Hey, it's just my honest opinion... right?

It's one thing to be icked out by someone's fetish, it's another to go onto the forum where they so openly shared their lives and tell them in a place they can read it that you're "disgusted" by them.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #57 (permalink)

If you reread my comments, you'll see that I'm not disgusted by THEM, but by the ONE ACT they described. If I shared my controversial sexual practices with a massive audience, I would expect similar feedback. It is in a public space now. It was offered to us. This is a forum, this is where we discuss what we just heard, in an honest way. Like I said, they seem like sweet people.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #58 (permalink)

Loved the show!

Nothing really phases me in life but then again i'm not sensitive to really anything
Old 04-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #59 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
If I shared my controversial sexual practices with a massive audience, I would expect similar feedback.
yes please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
You are disapproving of the thought of disapproving thoughts.
so much good pincer-clattering but that was my fave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
so hating is saying "i felt uncomfortable?"

i am a hater then.
awesome
the junk is back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
I'd also be lying if I said that I haven't been on a leash at a party (in a total sexual way) ...
awesomer
Old 04-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #60 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
If I shared my controversial sexual practices with a massive audience, I would expect similar feedback.
I'm going to assume you actually don't have any controversial sexual practices at all.