Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Benjamin and TJ together forever
Ruff 91 66.91%
Rough 45 33.09%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #81 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

loved the show. I thought it was great the way they talked so openly about their relationship. Some people may not get it, but it works for you guys and that's all that matters.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
fair. but diaper fetish makes me icky too.
Diaper fetishist here.

People are so down on diaper lovers.Dont be so hard on us.Like any fetish or kink, it's not something you choose to have - you just live with it.You can either try and bury the urges, or accept it and have a whole lot of fun.It's one of the most harmless fetishes you could have, it doesnt involve anything unhealthy or painful, and it isnt hurtful to others.

There is so much worse stuff you could be into.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #83 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

i just find it weird, sorry. cant get into it.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #84 (permalink)

When I first heard of this couple I thought it was some type of performance art stunt or something.... so my first reaction was ok; just another performance artist.

But this guy really wants to be a dog. I could care less about their sexual relationship. That's their business. How dedicated is he to this dog lifestyle? Can you hold down a job like this? Two strays got into my yard and unfortunately killed my dog; is this something you have to worry about? What happens when you run into someone else living a dog's life? And what about squirrels? Now that my dog is gone I'm busy with the pellet rifle taking out this vermin.

If you listen to KATG; be warned sooner or later you'll get offended, mad, angry, "disgusted" etc.. You shouldn't be surprised because at the end of it you got a ton of laughs for FREE.

.. I DRIVE FAST
Old 04-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
All I gotta say is there were "awwwwww!"s all over the place when these guys read their vows. Super cute and touching.
TJ totally kicked my ass in that department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLover View Post
People are so down on diaper lovers.
This is why we decided to talk about it on the show. If everyone opened up about it, there'd be a lot less "yuck" factor about it. I was creeped out when TJ told me about it, but now I get turned on when we incorporate diapers into our sex life.

Do you have anyone to play with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1goodI View Post
How dedicated is he to this dog lifestyle? Can you hold down a job like this? Two strays got into my yard and unfortunately killed my dog; is this something you have to worry about? What happens when you run into someone else living a dog's life? And what about squirrels? Now that my dog is gone I'm busy with the pellet rifle taking out this vermin.
Pretty dedicated– within the bounds of society. At some point (when we've paid off TJ's student loans) he's going to try to live 24/7 as a dog.

He's always a dog, but it goes through phases as to how much we can do.

When we were living with the brothers I mentioned on the show, TJ used to wake me up in the middle of the night by scratching at the kitchen door–*he needed to be let out to use the bathroom. Once we started with diapers, that went away because he's in a diaper almost every night.

He has a cage–*that I'll sometimes put him in if I leave the house and he's not coming with me– and a box of chew toys. We'll even to go the park and play fetch. (Sometimes on two legs, sometimes on four.)

He does frequently get distracted by squirrels and rabbits.

As far as running into people that also live a dog's life–*we really haven't yet (at least beyond BDSM role play). We've been talking about going to meetups where there are dogs and masters that live a similar life. There's a whole community that has dog shows and even "breeding." But we're pretty busy and haven't been able to attend.

I can explain further, but have to get ready for a performance tonight. Let me know if you're interested in hearing more.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
i just find it weird, sorry. cant get into it.
Well, I'll be the first to admit it's weird.I just dont think it's so bad in the grand scale of things that people do for fun.Some people do drink and drugs, get into fights, fuck hookers.As far as fetishes go there are people who like to drink piss, eat shit, cut themselves.I like to wear diapers, in a room alone.*shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoureuglytoo View Post

This is why we decided to talk about it on the show. If everyone opened up about it, there'd be a lot less "yuck" factor about it. I was creeped out when TJ told me about it, but now I get turned on when we incorporate diapers into our sex life.

Do you have anyone to play with?
I think also people assume that if you're into diapers you're an adult baby, or that you like pooping yourself etc.Not everyone is that far along on the scale.

I really appreciate that you guys talked about it on the show.I admire TJ's openness about it, and your acceptance.I had actually gone 10 years without indulging in that kink, and I started again literally 2 days ago (heard the show today).I was feeling a bit conflicted about the whole thing, and hearing you talk about it helped - couldn't have asked for better timing really!

Noone to play with, I'm single right now.I really never thought of involving anyone else, I'm not into age play (and I dont know how you would incorporate them into your sex life - do you change him?).But hey, never say never!

Last edited by DLover; 04-20-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoureuglytoo View Post
TJ totally kicked my ass in that department.

Pretty dedicated– within the bounds of society. At some point (when we've paid off TJ's student loans) he's going to try to live 24/7 as a dog.

He's always a dog, but it goes through phases as to how much we can do.

When we were living with the brothers I mentioned on the show, TJ used to wake me up in the middle of the night by scratching at the kitchen door–*he needed to be let out to use the bathroom. Once we started with diapers, that went away because he's in a diaper almost every night.

He has a cage–*that I'll sometimes put him in if I leave the house and he's not coming with me– and a box of chew toys. We'll even to go the park and play fetch. (Sometimes on two legs, sometimes on four.)

He does frequently get distracted by squirrels and rabbits.

As far as running into people that also live a dog's life–*we really haven't yet (at least beyond BDSM role play). We've been talking about going to meetups where there are dogs and masters that live a similar life. There's a whole community that has dog shows and even "breeding." But we're pretty busy and haven't been able to attend.

I can explain further, but have to get ready for a performance tonight. Let me know if you're interested in hearing more.
Wow. I call that dedication. I couldn't imagine myself in anything like this; too much time, effort and energy required. But don't let the negative get you down.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLover View Post
I really appreciate that you guys talked about it on the show.I admire TJ's openness about it, and your acceptance.I had actually gone 10 years without indulging in that kink, and I started again literally 2 days ago (heard the show today).I was feeling a bit conflicted about the whole thing, and hearing you talk about it helped - couldn't have asked for better timing really!

Noone to play with, I'm single right now.I really never thought of involving anyone else, I'm not into age play (and I dont know how you would incorporate them into your sex life - do you change him?).But hey, never say never!
Glad we could help!

We're not into age play either. I do change him.

We had sex incorporating them in a bunch of different ways. Typically he humps them–*dry or wet–*while I talk to him. What gets TJ going is the embarrassment of wearing one. So I'll talk through a situation where he gets caught wearing a diaper or is forced into one.

Also, I'll lay out a diaper, lotion him up and finish him off before putting him in it.

Those are a couple of the situations. What about you?
Old 04-20-2012, 04:21 PM   #89 (permalink)

Man, that is so cool that you have found a way to incorporate them like that.The fact that you have figured him out like that shows what a bond you two have.

My story is pretty similiar to TJ.I just like the way they feel, look and sound.I even like the way the unopened packet looks.It's bizarre.They are intensely arousing to me, but also I find them so comfortable and soothing to wear.

I'm just glad I'm not alone. I hope one day I can be as comfortable with it as you two are.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #90 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I was just listening to the comments being read by Keith and Chemda and it makes me realize that my life really isn't hard. I don't have to live as a gay man. I do not have to suffer anything unpleasant associated with identifying more with a dog than a dude. I just wanted to say that it was very brave and telling of these guys character that they can speak so openly of their lives, all for the amusement of us shit-head KatG fans who simply get to shit on them, when all they did was try and entertain and educate.
I called this episode 'fuckin weird' and their lifestyle 'crazy,' (and I stand by that, it's simply how I feel) but I hope these two read my comments and took it in jest and w/ the amount of love I intended.
Hearing all the mean and hateful comments...even though I will remain a complete stranger...I don't want to be associated with that kind of...just ignorant to the fact that these guys are people. People w/ feelings. People that are just trying to live their lives and be happy. FUCK! Also, L'chaim to their marriage. You may now kiss and walk the dog, indeed.