Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who is more right?
Keith 88 88.89%
DrGiggles 11 11.11%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I also put up a poll to see if people thought it might not be the parents' fault their child died after introducing a rescue dog to the family. I then railed against the % that disagreed with me. There was no wrestling going on with that either.
Sure, but those people were wrong.

Kidding aside, you've got to ask yourself what you have to gain by doing this. The absolute best case scenario is that you do meet him face to face and he's as pathetic as everyone imagines him to be. In this best case scenario you still have the better life, he's still a complete loser drug addict with no future, and you still don't have your book back.

Maybe he even apologizes. It'll probably be the same apology this addict has given out dozens of times to cops and judges and dealers and family members before you. It's worthless.

That's the best case scenario.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:27 PM   #22 (permalink)

And seriously, regardless of the choice you make, I'll still love Kieth and the Girl. You guys have done an amazing job and I'm glad that the show has become a regular part of my life.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I love, love, love Joan Cusack. She is flawless in Shameless...but I do think she looks 50x better when she is plump. Skinny Joan makes her look like a witch.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

More on bullying...

There's a boy in my son's class that is a bully. He's not a big kid, he's just a bully. He's actually the nephew of a well known politician and I think that's part of it. He thinks he can push and push and nothing will ever happen to him. I often wonder if he's right.

One of my son's friends lost his mother a few years back. This idiot kid, the bully, keeps teasing him about losing his mother. The father has been to the school to complain about the kid, so it's been on record. The other day the bully was again teasing my son's friend about his mother and he punched him. And it was a good punch. But it was in school. Both kids were suspended from school.

Now I understand that the school had to suspend the puncher, but I don't like it. This situation is the school's fault! It's on the record between these boys. Obviously the school is not doing what they need with this bully. Not only has he been bullying this boy, he's a bully to just about everyone. He needs a serious beat down.

Good news is, his father was happy he punched the kid and didn't care about the suspension.

My son got a text from his friend after to school to tell my son why he missed school. My son's answer was, "I know why you weren't in school. Everyone knows why!"
Old 05-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #25 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpj1421 View Post
Awww....I really loved Cabin in the Woods. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.
91% of people that saw it agree with you.

Maybe I'm over zombies in the dark. Now a Unicorn...!

Can you imagine?
Old 05-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

John Petrie

I think Keith is only trying to help John Petrie. I am sure in jail John is going through a 12 step program. One of those steps is to apologize to all those you have done wrong to. Keith is just trying to give John the chance to do this. Way to go Keith. To be honest we all make our own choices. I do feel bad that he fucked up his life but you are still responsible for those you have hurt and screwed over.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #27 (permalink)

This is similar to the danny lobell (fat fuck) situation. To paraphrase keith you don't get to start shit with me, and then decide when to squash it I will decide when, and if it gets squashed. This guy stole keith's property including his novel which he may never get back if he wants to go down there and see with his own eyes what a pathetic loser john petrie is more power to him, and if we get some entertaining segments out of it all the better.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward's Screen Name View Post
What you said makes none, so I guess we're even.
You're saying let it go because he is a shitty human being who does that sort of thing all the time. You were okay with Keith doing something about it until you found out he was a complete shitbag.

So either you wouldn't let it go when it isn't perpetrated by a "loser", or you wouldn't do anything at all if anyone ever stole from you, and either way you're wrong.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:19 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
You're saying let it go because he is a shitty human being who does that sort of thing all the time. You were okay with Keith doing something about it until you found out he was a complete shitbag.

So either you wouldn't let it go when it isn't perpetrated by a "loser", or you wouldn't do anything at all if anyone ever stole from you, and either way you're wrong.
What are you talking about? Did you mean to respond to another person's comment?

You invented a context to my statement that doesn't exist. I said Keith should let it go specifically because Petrie is a loser. It has nothing to do with the amount of times Petrie did this or that. I have no idea why you invented a conversation about the appropriate response to someone who steals twice compared someone who steals all the time.

It's not relevant and I have no idea where you got it from/why you brought it up.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Of course his comment makes sense.

If he stole once from me, and didn't land in jail and never became homeless, and I found out where he was, could I confront him?