Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-20-2005, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

158: Friendly Ribbing

"Easy, Dane Cook. You're still pretty."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)

Alternate Episode Title: "Fuck Dane Cook...Again"

FUCK YOU DANE COOK! LEARN TO TAKE A FUCKING JOKE! THE SHOW MADE YOU LOOK SOOOO BAD...I THINK YOUR REPEATING JOKES AND HORRIBLE FILM HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT. MAYBE THEY'LL PUT YOU ON THE "COVER" OF ROLLING STONE AGAIN...STUPID FUCK.

GOOD RIDDENS TO BAD FUCKING RUBBISH
Old 10-20-2005, 02:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

fuck dane cook!

Haha, what a pussy! Now we can hate him guilt free. The fake interview (show 153) was hilarious, probably a lot funnier than it would have been if he hadn't flaked. So, fuck him.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

bah. i think mr cook missed the boat, he probably thought he was bending over backwards to help you guys and should be treated with kid gloves like hes a celebrity you look up to, but you are also a comedian in the entertainment business, so you dont really look so far up to him, you more like appreciate what he does.. if you werent a peer of his, maybe i would understand him a little more, freaking out the way he did. he seems a little too PC to be as successful as hes become.

anyways, about the impending doom of that hurricane bearing down on south florida. yeah, its likely to be just as strong as katrina was. but guess what, nobody there lives 12 feet below sea level, its giong to mess up some beachfrot houses, reshape some coastline, and maybe kill 20 people. half my family lives in the naples/bonita springs area, and they arent scared at all. they also arent stupid enough to be on the beach when it hits. its big and all, but its just another summer in south florida, people down there know how to conduct themselves. point, its not really somthing to put in the same catagory as katrina.

anyways, great show, guys, as always.

chad!
Old 10-20-2005, 09:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Eri

roadhouse

"You can be my regular saturday night thing"

Have yourself a patrick swazy christmas!
/mst3k RIP
//fuck dane cook
Old 10-20-2005, 09:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Bunny Ranch is a long car trip away from the POD show Expo.

I was at the Mustang ranch on my trip to Reno. And it is not as exciting as you would think it is. Yes I have been there, I have had a tour and seen the Dungeon room. Only 1 of the 20 women there was HOT, a couple others were cute, and the rest were just a little different. The girls were cool, Lingerie on most of them, they all wanted to talk, a bar (cheap drinks), When the door rings, they all get up, even if they are talking to you and go stand in line for the visitors.

No, I never did anything there, Just a drink at the bar and a tour. Too Expensive, but any price on the menu is negotiable.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
LD

so ...

which douche listener sent the link to the Fuck Dane Cook show but didn't send the link to the show for the next day, where they mentioned the correspondence?

Eddie Murphy? I was wondering what the fuck happened to him the other day. Like Steve Martin he would rather do "family comedy" than good comedy movies. What's the problem? It's not as if they don't have enough money to take a risk now and again and I don't think losing their 10 year old audience will be fatal.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:19 AM   #8 (permalink)

Dane Cook Sucks ass

Once this guy did this He thinks he is bigger than he really is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dane_cook_kiss_charlize_ass.jpg (24.8 KB, 92 views)
Old 10-20-2005, 12:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

cosby, the right on

Keith, how in the world can it bother you for Cosby to say to any group that they need to be responsible for their own actions? His words, "painful and accurate" is right on the money ... there are so many oppotunities for those in the poor, black community that go un-used or are even shunned... he can't change those people himself, but by slappin' them over the head with their own stupidity perhaps he can wake them up and maybe they can do something for themselves! no one likes being 'slapped' but it sometimes teaches a good lesson....

it's time for all to take responsibility for themselves and we'd all be much better off!!

AND DON'T PUT YOUR FUCKING HAND OUT TO ME IF YOU AREN'T GONNA TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF FIRST!!!!
Old 10-20-2005, 01:02 PM   #10 (permalink)

Here's the email I sent to Dane Cook...

You are such a pussy! We tried to like you but you had to be a pretentious prick that can't take a joke and blow off Keith and the Girl. What a mistake!

Darrell

Everyone send him an email at dc@danecook.com and tell him he is a homo.