Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will Keith and Bobcat ever be friends?
Yes 26 28.26%
No 66 71.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

I go into a totally inappropriate level of rage when I see panhandlers with kids. I've never gone off on one, but I always want to turn to the kid and tell them that their mom (it's always a mom) is a piece of shit and that she's using them and that they would be better off in foster care, and that if she takes any of the money they're earning for anything other than food for them specifically than they should call the police and turn her in for abuse.

They might not be better off in foster care, but I can't stand to see women using their kids like that, it really pisses me off.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
You two are so full of shit.
yes, but it will be unleashed only if you call me sir. now open your mouth.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
They might not be better off in foster care, but I can't stand to see women using their kids like that, it really pisses me off.
foister care or acting in some "slumdog millionaire" type of turd. so that the middle class notices them for five minutes and then forgets
Old 05-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
You two are so full of shit.
I see what you did there.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Anyone ever try one of those Beats by Dre 'phones? They're terrible. Ridiculously bassy, treble is mediocre at best, lots of distortions, and the batteries drain really quickly. That's right, it uses batteries. As in if your batteries are out, your can't use your Beats (not shitting on portable amps). They are really comfortable, though. But if you have Beats by Dre headphones, you're definitely just paying for the brand recognition. But the only ones who'll recognize it are douchebags and people who know that it's a huge waste of money. For $100, you can get an ATH-WS55BK, which is better than Beats in every single way. Or you can get a JVC RX700 for like $30 bucks and still have everything sound amazing (and not have shitty distortion like the Beats).
Old 05-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
I see what you did there.
And somehow I didn't win this year's stand-up contest.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

I guess nobody's stealing the Lady Gaga headphones.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #18 (permalink)

Anybody else having problems loading the shows onto their devices, or is it just my dumb ass can't take the time to do something right? Loads into iTunes fine, but when I sync the iPod it comes up with some message about 1582 and 1583 being read or write only files.
Any help appreciated.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #19 (permalink)

It's one of my pet peeves with all the rental house I've lived in that people save money by putting in cheap doors that let the sound straight through. Bedrooms and toilets need better sound proofing! I never used to notice toilet sounds but now I'm a bit paranoid/ self conscious and do the turn on the radio/tv first trick Chemda mentioned. Maybe its a by-product of getting older as when you're younger you tend to have more background noise going all the time.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashi View Post
Anyone ever try one of those Beats by Dre 'phones? They're terrible. Ridiculously bassy, treble is mediocre at best, lots of distortions, and the batteries drain really quickly. That's right, it uses batteries. As in if your batteries are out, your can't use your Beats (not shitting on portable amps). They are really comfortable, though. But if you have Beats by Dre headphones, you're definitely just paying for the brand recognition. But the only ones who'll recognize it are douchebags and people who know that it's a huge waste of money. For $100, you can get an ATH-WS55BK, which is better than Beats in every single way. Or you can get a JVC RX700 for like $30 bucks and still have everything sound amazing (and not have shitty distortion like the Beats).
I don't think the Solo BbDs use batteries, and that's pretty much what everyone has around here. Some thug looking gentlemen were selling them for $50 at a ghetto White Castle I happened to be in, but they only had one box on them, and I figured they might want it back if I bought them. They just sounded like headphones to me though.