Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1585: The Flash (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1585-flash-17057/)

Keith 05-10-2012 03:35 PM

1585: The Flash

"I will happily suck your dick."

jillybean 05-10-2012 03:43 PM

I don't have a problem with breast feeding in public as long as the mother covers up with a blanket and not just whipping her tit out like it is a production.

And dammit I keep missing live shows! Stupid time differences haha

Fourbid 05-10-2012 05:42 PM

The poll depends entirely on if the mother yells at me for glancing her way.

PoorGradStudent 05-10-2012 06:42 PM

The poll is hard this week because it depends totally on how the mother handles the situation. A lot of mothers I know have gone to the trouble of making discrete cover-ups specifically for breastfeeding in public because they know it's gonna happen and they want to have their privacy and not make other people uncomfortable. And frankly any woman who feels it's her right to whip out her boobs in public just because there's a kid attached to it is looking for attention, not trying to feed her child.

DWarrior 05-10-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorGradStudent (Post 724063)
The poll is hard this week

That's what she said

stulagu 05-10-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorGradStudent (Post 724063)
The poll is hard this week because it depends totally on how the mother handles the situation. A lot of mothers I know have gone to the trouble of making discrete cover-ups specifically for breastfeeding in public because they know it's gonna happen and they want to have their privacy and not make other people uncomfortable. And frankly any woman who feels it's her right to whip out her boobs in public just because there's a kid attached to it is looking for attention, not trying to feed her child.

I agree...don't make it a statement and expose your chest, but if you're covered up, that is totally fine.

Just a few clarifications, too...

breastfeeding doesn't make you lose weight, it is your genetics that do that. not breastfeeding doesn't keep your boobs from sagging, being pregnant does that. there aren't many nutritional benefits to breastfeeding past 1 year, but there are a TON of benefits to do it until then. breastfeeding also helps shrink your uterus back to it's original size and many studies show that is helps decrease breast cancer.

that magazine cover was rediculous, just for shock value, and that mom should be ashamed of herself, in no way was she posing for that picture to help promote "attachment parenting" it was just to get on the cover of a magazine...now her kid will go to college and this picture will be taped to his door and he will be teased about the MILF...good job, mom.

Josh 05-10-2012 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Time Magazine cover is better with no chair:

BrianAlt 05-10-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 723992)
"Doesn't matter how gay you are; that's still your penis on my face."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 724059)
"I will happily suck your dick."

Quotes from the last two shows. Are we approaching a trend?

PoorGradStudent 05-10-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWarrior (Post 724066)
That's what she said

Touché.

DWarrior 05-10-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stulagu (Post 724067)
breastfeeding doesn't make you lose weight, it is your genetics that do that.

pretty sure getting milk sucked out of you counts as losing weight.