Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Breast feeding in public
It's a right 63 57.27%
Gimme a break 47 42.73%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
I did have a friend that once squirted a guy with her breastmilk at a restaurant, I laughed for days after hearing that story...
There IS something funny about a woman using her tits in anger.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #52 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Boobs are Weird, sometimes

My only problem w/ breast-feeding, (from the male perspective) is that every woman who I've been with sexually, who has breast-fed, has nipples w/ zero sensation. It got to the point where I would be with a gal who did NOT have kids and I would literally get yelled at for ignoring her tits. It was very odd.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #53 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
My only problem w/ breast-feeding, (from the male perspective) is that every woman who I've been with sexually, who has breast-fed, has nipples w/ zero sensation. It got to the point where I would be with a gal who did NOT have kids and I would literally get yelled at for ignoring her tits. It was very odd.
yes, women should not breastfeed so you can play with their nipples...nice. In fact, having babies totally screws up where the Gspot is sometimes...so I think women should stop having natural births as well. your male perspective is fantastically selfish.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:25 PM   #54 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
yes, women should not breastfeed so you can play with their nipples...nice.
I'm quite the feminist. I know, I know. Hm. The G-Spot can be relocated? Seriously? Thank you for my new excuse in the realm of bad sex. "Look, honey...I don't think it's my penis. It could just be that your G-Spot has moved up and behind your navel. Where no white-boy's penis ever goes.."
Old 05-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
your male perspective is fantastically selfish.
To be clear: 1) I am a proponent of natural home birth. 2) As a male, it was just weird to go from a woman yelling at me to quit playing w/ her nipples, (as it did nothing for her) and a woman who asked if I was gay because I was so used to not touching them during sex w/ women whose nipples were just totally de-sensitized. 3) Most women find me to be a narcissistic asshole, but never sexually selfish...
Old 05-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
ABSOfuckinLUTELY!
I have been saying this for years and people call me stupid but I think a constitutional challenge on 1st amendment separation is the way to go.
It wouldn't win. That's why folks are against this strategy. It's an ideal approach that ignores that some institutions that have ties to religion are also inherently tied to the government, insofar as the government promotes social units.

The government will continue to issue marriage licenses, and the general public is in no hurry to call their marriages civil unions, even those with no religious component, i.e. a couple that got married at city hall.

This is because marriage is not just a religious institution. It is also a social one. In some cases the two overlap. In other cases, not so much. However, we have social rules governing the right to wed someone. These are based on shared moral and social values. For example, many states bar first cousins from marrying because the larger society of that state views that as an inappropriate family connection pertaining to the larger institution of marriage. It's not rooted in religion, as the Bible has tons of cousin-on-cousin marriage. Instead, it's rooted in shared social values.

Marriage is not a purely religious institution. Treating it as such is a losing strategy, and it's also an incorrect one.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post

Marriage is not a purely religious institution. Treating it as such is a losing strategy, and it's also an incorrect one.
definitely, not only are first cousins banned, but young children as well, or being sold into marriage...marriage is something that all counries do...no matter what their religion.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #58 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

In Germany marriage always is first done in city hall (otherwise it is not a legal marriage) and if you feel you need some religious bla bla to feel married you can do that afterwards.
We do have something called 'registered partnerships' for same sex couples since 2001 so it has a different name but the legal/tax/benefits you derive from it are almost exactly the same and I think they are working on getting rid of the last few differences as well.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
Interestingly enough you can marry your first cousin in North Carolina and lots of other places presuming they are of the opposite sex.
I bet it is pretty consistent that the states you can marry your first cousin are also the states that oppose gay marriage...

...sometimes I wish our country split at the mason dixon line, seriously.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:46 AM   #60 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
...sometimes I wish our country split at the mason dixon line, seriously.
Pretty sure all the terrorists would then just come over below the line then walk nukes undetected across the vast border.