Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever heckled a comic?
Yes 8 8.89%
No 82 91.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2012, 06:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

i miss the days when Haters meant something and it wasnt a word attached to anyone who expressed any criticism or doubt
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
i miss the days when Haters meant something and it wasnt a word attached to anyone who expressed any criticism or doubt
Don't be a hater.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
That's the problem. It SHOULD be made up. If you're really bragging about this, you're just a low rent bully. Don't be proud of this.
Your one of the many that put pro atheletes, comics and other celebrities on such a high pedestal. Don't embrass them, kiss there little asses. No way i'll start to care about those folks when they pay my bills. They don't give a rats ass about you, yet you and your kind worship them... losers!! Not bragging just stating facts there no different than you or I. I'm just indifferent to the whole sitituation, that's why I find it laughable that people would think I made it up. I wouldn't waste my time concocting a story about those fools, why waste my time???
Old 05-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
I wouldn't waste my time concocting a story about those fools, why waste my time???
Your [sic] really that easy to rile up? I thought you said you were an adult.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Your one of the many that put pro atheletes, comics and other celebrities on such a high pedestal. Don't embrass them, kiss there little asses. No way i'll start to care about those folks when they pay my bills. They don't give a rats ass about you, yet you and your kind worship them... losers!! Not bragging just stating facts there no different than you or I. I'm just indifferent to the whole sitituation, that's why I find it laughable that people would think I made it up. I wouldn't waste my time concocting a story about those fools, why waste my time???
well why would they care about you or any other dumbfuck drunk who thinks people give a shit about what he has to say about anything?
Old 05-26-2012, 03:54 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Nah dislocated my shoulder skin diving for abolone off the CA coast. I can assure all you haters everything is true. I am somewhat cursed with an incredible memory. I don't roll into to many comedy shows these days,12x a yr. but I still heckle the comics to keep them on their toes . That was just a one evening in Aug of 83.
Anyone else think this is TypicalListener having a leisurely troll?

I mean seriously, not taking anything away from the entertainment value of these posts but it sounds like the cast of the Jersey Shore writing this.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #27 (permalink)

A 50$ hooker is never gonna get paid like 400$ hooker.
It is best to treat them as they are worth.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #28 (permalink)

I loved the idea of using a smart phone to record you doing something, so instead of going back to check the locks you look at the pics/ vid of you doing it. Genius!