Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1593: High Ten (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1593-high-ten-17077/)

Keith 05-24-2012 05:41 PM

1593: High Ten

"Jail was free, and it started on Monday."

Jason Kanter - New York City Comedian - Drunk and Funny

WSEIII 05-24-2012 09:11 PM

Too bad the school nurse wasn't a robot because the first rule of robotics (According to Asmiov) is: A robot shall not harm a human or though inaction allow harm to come to them.

Dish has "The Hopper", Jason's roommate is "The Hooper"

TallulahB 05-24-2012 09:52 PM

This show was just plain disturbing on so many levels.

Subsonix 05-24-2012 10:58 PM

I love it when you can hear the peanut gallery laugh.
These episodes are the fucking best!

scottperezfox 05-25-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subsonix (Post 724739)
I love it when you can hear the peanut gallery laugh.

Me too. It makes the whole thing feel more natural and usually makes me laugh on another level — sorta reproduces the comedy show effect (in the good way.)

daemon 05-25-2012 09:04 PM

I checked his website out. Not funny. The only time it was funny was because of the crowd.

Also one funny bit I got from his website was his joke about the book he brought to prison. Where he blames the audience for having to wait for the laugh on the joke. Reminded me of Keith talking about how these "real comedians" will tell a joke over and over and blame the crowd for it not being funny.

Lantern_o 05-26-2012 04:43 AM

Jason had some good stories, but i couldn't help thinking he sounded pretty hostile throughout the whole show. What was with the way he said Chemda's name?.

sklXbns 05-26-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daemon (Post 724766)
I checked his website out. Not funny. The only time it was funny was because of the crowd.

In all fairness, Jason didn't know you existed until you posted this comment. Now that he knows that you do exist, I'm sure he'll start writing material just to make you laugh. Be reasonable and give him some time to develop a few jokes though. It'll take a while for him to learn everything about you first.

...or maybe his material isn't meant just for your amusement, dummy. Maybe his comedy stylings aren't for you. Maybe.

Tell me this. What the fuck have you done that's so goddamn amazing that it exceeds and redefines any preconceived notions of timeless perfection? Let's see what original works you've created from your genius artistic mind. If you don't like something, fine. Just because YouTube has provided you with a "thumbs down" button to click when something you see doesn't please you, doesn't me you have to use it. Just simply move on. You don't have to shit all over someone's work just because it doesn't suit your refined artistic palate, fuckface.

Is fuckface one word, two words, or hyphenated? I really don't want to upset this all-knowing critic. I won't be able to cope with any harsh criticism that comes my way.

sarahbb 05-26-2012 06:49 PM

I really didn't find him all that funny either. But to each his own.
I am not a fan of humor that requires the audience to be offended. I guess I'm one of those people who just doesn't "get it".