Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you drink too much soda?
Yes 50 32.47%
No 104 67.53%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1598: FREE SODA

"I was fuckin' her all night, and just when I was gettin' ready to take a dump on her chest, this fuckin' cock-tease takes off!"

Francis Hall | Facebook

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

What is soda? I drink pop. Lately I've been drinking two cans and a 20oz per day. It varies depending on my activity level. One of the more memorable scenes in "Back to the future" was when Michael J Fox's character was in a cafe and asked for a Pepsi Free.

A good poll question, not just because it's gay pride month, is: Have you slapped/grabbed or been slapped/grabbed on the ass?

Last edited by WSEIII; 06-01-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I'm allowed one Diet Coke a day in the AM because I don't drink coffee and I need the caffiene, then I'm cut off. Unless I go to the movies, then I can have a real Coke because movie theaters have the best syrup.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

I like how Keith omitted the part of my statement that started with the words "My point was". Which means he either was lazy and didn't read my whole 3 sentence post. Or he is a liar and purposefully neglected part of my statement to make me sound like an ignorant douche. My point was that passing and enforcing laws costs money, sometimes a lot of money that could be put to better use. I don't know the specifics because I was just making a short commentary about the story at hand and I don't feel like doing homework to post on a forum for a fucking comedy podcast.

Meanwhile he is arguing that people are too stupid to get education. Which he assumes the education would be solely targeted towards adults. In my ideal world it would be taught in schools so we educate the people when they are most able to accept new information. Adults are often set in their ways, they can be educated but I agree it's harder.

This situation makes me think back to all the forum posts he has torn apart and I cant help but feel at least some of these people have been taken out of context which as a host of a talk show is callously irresponsible given how much weight his word carries over the layman.

Edit: And the stupid people that "CAN'T" be educated couldn't POSSIBLY because of a lack of education in the first place. Allowing people to live their lives without knowing the dangers of over consumption of sugar and high fructose corn syrup (or other sugar substitutes) is dangerous. And if we keep cutting teachers and teachers wages meanwhile we pass laws that don't really explain why we are telling people to stop (insert activity here) that isn't fixing anything. My mom is addicted to diet coke, she buys several fountain diet cokes from McDonalds and keeps them in the fridge for the day. So if they made smaller sizes I can cite 1 example of someone who would buy more drinks to keep their needs at bay. And I refuse to accept that this first world educated, middle class, business owner is the ONLY example of this behavior.

Last edited by Robotron; 06-01-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

I drink about a liter of pop a day.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotron View Post
blah blah fucking blah
Could be that he just hates you. Which makes sense to me.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotron View Post
My mom is addicted to diet coke, she buys several fountain diet cokes from McDonalds and keeps them in the fridge for the day. So if they made smaller sizes I can cite 1 example of someone who would buy more drinks to keep their needs at bay. And I refuse to accept that this first world educated, middle class, business owner is the ONLY example of this behavior.
She can buy her soda much cheaper and more carbonated from the store.

I can't tell who is dumber: you or your moron mother.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

We're in the information age, and idiots like this still exist? Consider this law an idiot tax on your mother, so she has less money to donate to her dumb church to brainwash other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

Probably he is, because he was incubated in a vat of diet coke, and I'm sure she dropped him a few times.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post

She claims the syrup to water content from a soda fountain is better to her pallet. I never said I understood it, just that it was an example that I could give. By definition I called her an addict meaning I assumed her as being an irresponsible user of said substance. Please refute an actual claim I made and I will take you more seriously.

As for you Dwarrrior, we are atheists. No church goers here.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

I still want my 32oz doughnut.