Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever lost your keys?
Yes 50 54.95%
No 41 45.05%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2012, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1601: My Scientific Calculator

"Let me ask you this: Did we ever have a beef, you and me?"

Lauren Hennessy

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

youre amazing, Lauren, i always thought so.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

haha @ Keith during that mini interview at the end. I can't believe the interviewer mentioned Dane Cook.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

fyi, 3.5 grams is an 1/8th in weed.
25 grams would be close to an oz. (28g)

i just recently took a "know your rights" training for if you were stopped by police, for anything.
before you say anything else, ask the police "am i being detained?"
if they say no, then the only thing you should say is "then i am going to walk away" and WALK AWAY!
if they say yes, then EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT! the only things you should say are the following:
  1. "I am going to remain silent. I want to speak to a lawyer."
  2. if they start to pat you down and it looks like they are going to go in your pockets or a backpack/purse/bag, say "i don't consent to this search". they are allowed to pat you down to feel for weapons, but not allowed to go in your pockets without consent (silence is consent)
  3. your name, address. in ny, it is not unlawful to not carry an id, but if you are asked for it after you have been detained, it is best to give it. If you are arrested, giving your id can expedite you to appear before a judge. (having participated in protests, i've heard people spending an extra 12-24 hours in jail for not having id) NEVER give a false name or address. that will just create problems later.

The police can legally lie when attempting to acquire information from you. You have the right to ask for an officer’s name and badge number. If you are mistreated, get this information as well as contact info of witnesses.
can read more in this pdf (relates to ny specifically, but has general info as well)
http://www.nlg.org/wp-content/files_...34630final.pdf
Old 06-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookietv View Post
fyi, 3.5 grams is an 1/8th in weed.
25 grams would be close to an oz. (28g)

i just recently took a "know your rights" training for if you were stopped by police, for anything.
before you say anything else, ask the police "am i being detained?"
if they say no, then the only thing you should say is "then i am going to walk away" and WALK AWAY!
if they say yes, then EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT! the only things you should say are the following:
  1. "I am going to remain silent. I want to speak to a lawyer."
  2. if they start to pat you down and it looks like they are going to go in your pockets or a backpack/purse/bag, say "i don't consent to this search". they are allowed to pat you down to feel for weapons, but not allowed to go in your pockets without consent (silence is consent)
  3. your name, address. in ny, it is not unlawful to not carry an id, but if you are asked for it after you have been detained, it is best to give it. If you are arrested, giving your id can expedite you to appear before a judge. (having participated in protests, i've heard people spending an extra 12-24 hours in jail for not having id) NEVER give a false name or address. that will just create problems later.

The police can legally lie when attempting to acquire information from you. You have the right to ask for an officer’s name and badge number. If you are mistreated, get this information as well as contact info of witnesses.
can read more in this pdf (relates to ny specifically, but has general info as well)
http://www.nlg.org/wp-content/files_...34630final.pdf

This is terrific information, seriously. But I couldn't help but read it in Pat Dixon's officious douche bag voice. Did anyone else find themselves doing that, too?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

When Keith was saying, "D-Bag", I didn't miss a beat as that is the word I have to use when I want to say douchebag when at home. This comes from me once blurting out "douchebag" in front of my daughter who repeated it the instant I said it.

So when Chemda asked what D-Bag meant, I knew.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Super props to Chemda & Lauren. I've always been a supporter of the "It Gets Better" project. Loved your video and I'm sure it will reach people.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

Chemda somehow managed to drop the phrase "Gays 'r us" into a conversation about mars.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Have fun on molly! It tastes like shit (and burns your mouth like cray) if you don't have it in a capsule.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Lauren Hennessy is The Best.