Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is everyone gay?
Yes 72 48.00%
No 78 52.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 06-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #41 (permalink)

After reading some of these posts most of you people are just starfucks.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
Just downloaded this show, sounds likea good one. Hey i don't care what 2 homo's do in there bedroom just don't like it when they advertise there fruityness. Wonder if keith feels like a failure after his chick turned gay after being with him. That's got to make you check yourself. Wonder why I don't care if 2 girls get it on. I wouldn't care if one of my 2 daughters were gay. They are 21 and 16. I don't have any boys but if i did and caught him sucking cock I would disown him. funny how that works out. I think all fathers feel my way and if they don't they gotta be stupid or half queer themselves. Why would you want your son, someone you love dearly choose to be gay and get ridcluded his whole life
Because we know how to use punctuation, capitalization and spell check. Or, at the very least, the edit button.

Quote:
Better than being a dumbfuck.

To be fair, this post wasn't shitting all over the English language.

Last edited by andyoureuglytoo; 06-09-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Just downloaded this show, sounds likea good one. Hey i don't care what 2 homo's do in there bedroom just don't like it when they advertise there fruityness. Wonder if keith feels like a failure after his chick turned gay after being with him. That's got to make you check yourself. Wonder why I don't care if 2 girls get it on. I wouldn't care if one of my 2 daughters were gay. They are 21 and 16. I don't have any boys but if i did and caught him sucking cock I would disown him. funny how that works out. I think all fathers feel my way and if they don't they gotta be stupid or half queer themselves. Why would you want your son, someone you love dearly choose to be gay and get ridcluded his whole life
Ugh. Just...ugh.

Last edited by dannyhatch; 06-09-2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Why insult people? Why add to the problem?
Old 06-09-2012, 03:33 AM   #44 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

James Adomian: Serious Talent

Wow. Sounds like James A. has been working on his craft. I've loved him on the show before, but Jesus Fucking Christ, he brought the heat on this one. New characters, too! Keith's compliment to him was great, "Every time you come on here it feels like my birthday." Also, I'm a big Marc Maron fan, but it's about time someone addressed that weird 'Todd Glass coming out' episode. It was like Todd wouldn't even say, "Hey, I'm Gay!" Great improvisation. Great episode. Great laughter, (by what's her name) Great, grate, grate, crate. Fate. etc...
Old 06-09-2012, 03:33 AM   #45 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

this powerhouse guy puts me in a dilemma:

- if he's not real and he's trolling, he is clearly good at it since i got pissed
- if hes real (and there are plenty people like him) i bet he probably, defnitely, sexually abused or abuses now his daughters, thats how these things go.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:42 AM   #46 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

In honor of 'Gay Pride' week, I will totally stick my penis directly into Powerhouse's asshole...but only if he's as gorgeous and talented as James Adomian. Also, if he could squeal in a Jesse Ventura voice as I blow a load...it'd be nice. "False Flag Faggotry!" A-ha. I just raped Powerhouse in my mind. Now he has to go to hell when he dies. The irony being of course - no hell. AND. Him ending up in some lesbian couples compost pile. Hm. Possible...
Old 06-09-2012, 04:03 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah. It's a real big fucking shocker that fans of the show go on the forum and gush about how great the show is... It's all very odd. I can't seem to figure it out either...

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 06-09-2012 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Apparently they taught an unevolved redneck in the other Kansas how to read and write:now I suffer
Old 06-09-2012, 04:11 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
Let's have a look at what you have built. Where can we all see what you've spent years crafting? What have you developed on your own that is so goddam perfect that it is beyond any and all criticism?

Saying a guest isn't funny does absolutely nothing. It's just outward, aimless negativity. So, fuck you if you don't think someone is funny. Don't laugh. Can't someone just turn off the show and keep their disgust to themselves? Who owes any of us anything? These guest has spent years, in most cases, crafting their art. What forums member is so goddamned important they are entitled and even encouraged to express their disapproval of a guest on the show? Please. Those people aren't doing anyone a favor. You didn't shit on anything, but you aren't helping by defending these fuck face critics.
I love the fact you listen to a show which regularly rips the shit out of everything, from movies, tv, music, comedy and yet you dont seem to think anyone has the right to critique anything.

If everything about the show is aces 10 and if it's not then we're to keep our mouths shut, then why is there a KATG Award for worst guest?.

And i feel like i keep having to state that a loved this episode and the show in general, but this fucking attitude gets on my nerves.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:18 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
this powerhouse guy puts me in a dilemma:

- if hes real (and there are plenty people like him) i bet he probably, defnitely, sexually abused or abuses now his daughters, thats how these things go.
I don't like to call names on forums, and you're probably not a moron, but what a stupid thing to say. Come on, man.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #50 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

sorry hatch, homphobes to me are all probable molesters.