Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is everyone gay?
Yes 72 48.00%
No 78 52.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 06-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappbrannigan View Post
I think tolerance implies a certain amount of respect, like not calling gay people "fags." Maybe I'm wrong though, because you obviously have such a superior grasp of the English language.
I call them fags out of respect. The fags I know at least the cool ones have no problem with that term. Ever wonder why blacks call each nigger?? I am so tolerant of fags that they allow me in their 'inner circle" to call them fags. Just like they will call me a wop. My Polish friends are called pollacks and Irish micks that is the kind of respect I have earned among those folks. It just might be this new generation that gets so offended. My daughter had a big party at the house she turned 21, and she invited a bunch of here friends from college(CSF) and our family. Two friends of her's came, 2 queer guys, attended as a couple. As the night progressed I rapped with them and they were some pretty cool dudes, they knew there baseball and tennis. As they left I said "Get home safely you fags, and to the "man" of the couple "Get some of that tight ass" and he replied "You know I will and you threw an awesome party oldtimer if you ever want to change sides I know a few bears that would love you" Mind you this was in a room of maybe 25 at that time of the evening. Later my daughter told me I how wonderful the party was and how I really showed those kids on how to have a good time. A few weeks later my wife and daughter, her boyfriend and the two fags all went out to dinner on my dime(business expense). So you can see I can call fags -fags.

As my grasp of the English language that was learned at University of California at Berkeley '87 and my ownership of direct mail company as further honed my skills
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #72 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Absolutely nothing in your story comes across as sounding true, nor based in reality. Also, there is no fucking way you graduated - ANYTHING, let alone UC Berkeley, (a notoriously liberal college where they teach people how to behave as humans and not rude animals) as displayed in your vulgar word usage. Perhaps before you continue lying to yourself and others, think, "What am I helping, what am I taking, what am I doing, what am I breaking." Finally, it's clear that you hate gays. Be real about it. Otherwise, you come off as not only being full of hate, but full of shit, as well.

Last edited by Enunciated Piffle; 06-10-2012 at 10:56 PM. Reason: If your gonna do some hating...do it right?
Old 06-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #73 (permalink)

best KATG episode ever...haven't laughed that hard in ages! thanks, ya'll (I'm from Austin )
Old 06-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
I call them fags out of respect. The fags I know at least the cool ones have no problem with that term. Ever wonder why blacks call each nigger?? I am so tolerant of fags that they allow me in their 'inner circle" to call them fags. Just like they will call me a wop. My Polish friends are called pollacks and Irish micks that is the kind of respect I have earned among those folks. It just might be this new generation that gets so offended. My daughter had a big party at the house she turned 21, and she invited a bunch of here friends from college(CSF) and our family. Two friends of her's came, 2 queer guys, attended as a couple. As the night progressed I rapped with them and they were some pretty cool dudes, they knew there baseball and tennis. As they left I said "Get home safely you fags, and to the "man" of the couple "Get some of that tight ass" and he replied "You know I will and you threw an awesome party oldtimer if you ever want to change sides I know a few bears that would love you" Mind you this was in a room of maybe 25 at that time of the evening. Later my daughter told me I how wonderful the party was and how I really showed those kids on how to have a good time. A few weeks later my wife and daughter, her boyfriend and the two fags all went out to dinner on my dime(business expense). So you can see I can call fags -fags.

As my grasp of the English language that was learned at University of California at Berkeley '87 and my ownership of direct mail company as further honed my skills
But you still don't know the difference between "there" and "their" ? ...or how to proofread.

How did you get that degree? Was your professor about to fail you, and then you said: "Oh, c'mon, ya fag, just gimme the degree!" ?
Old 06-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #75 (permalink)

sweet Jesus. I didn't expect that kind of response. Impressions aren't my thing. James A. is a great impressionist and I recognize that, but I didn't find it funny. The only reason I posted because I was kind of shocked that is was so unanimously well received. I didn't mean for the extremely grating part to be an insult, I meant it was literally grating because he tends to shout.

Now I'm just left with questions like what is so fucking crazy about saying that? What forces make skull and crossbones pussy so very tender and sore? Who is the bigger asshole: the guy that types 3 sentences about an episode he didn't like and leaves or the guy that spends his weekend bitching about it?

Opinion:I didn't like this guest
Insult:Please die of tuberculosis.

I just realized skull and crossbones must be the guy forcing Keith to watch Breaking Bad

Last edited by JaymztheKing; 06-11-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappbrannigan View Post
But you still don't know the difference between "there" and "their" ? ...or how to proofread.

How did you get that degree? Was your professor about to fail you, and then you said: "Oh, c'mon, ya fag, just gimme the degree!" ?
I can assure you all the info is true and accurate. I do apologize for not proofreading or running it thru spell check. Screwing up there and their is a major pet peeve of mine and for that error I do apologize. Just lack of effort on my part or maybe the dog interrupted me!!!I wasn't aware that we were graded for spelling and grammar. I just quickly jot down my thoughts and ideas. My brain works faster than my second-rate typing skills.

When I attended unversity(using Canadian vernacular for zappbrannigan) homosexuals were in the closet. Being gay wasn't the badge of honor it almost seems like it is today. Fags didn't wave the rainbow flag they just hung a bandanna in there backpockets left to signify pitcher and right to signify catcher. Or possibly it was the other way around. I do remember my Sociology professor "outing" herself as a lesbian. She was a middle-aged mother of two?, I don't recall but she did have children. Outing wasn't word yet, that wouldn't turn-up until a few years later with the passing of Rock Hudson. I do remember being sexually turned on though, she is what we would refer to nowadays aa a lipstick lesbian. So to answer your question I didn't call the professor a fag and then asked for my degree. I earned it it took 5 years but I did it.
I don't recommend just walking up to queers and calling them fags. I think that's what got you folks confused and irate. These fags are folks I know, people I break bread with, play tennis with. They just perfer to be drilled in the backside and to swallow cum. I feel i'm the complete opposite of a homophobe, I associate with them in my private life. Just wonder how many of liberal minded folks actually hang-out with fags. I got beat Sat. by a fag in tennis granted he was 25 years younger but that fag had great serve!! How many of you can say you hung with a homo today.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:22 AM   #77 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

You's a silly goose.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #78 (permalink)

@Powerhouse

So as long as I play tennis with and break bread with black people, I should be able to call them "nigger" all I want?

"They just perfer to be drilled in the backside and to swallow cum." ??? You're a fucking cartoon character.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #79 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Outstanding Show

Agree with other posters. Probably the best show since I started listening.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #80 (permalink)

Holy shit

That is the hardest I've laughed in a few days, definitely the hardest I've laughed at a netcast in many months.

Also, that powerhouse guy is weird and his comments are gross and poorly written.