Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1602: Fifty Shades of Gay (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1602-fifty-shades-gay-17096/)

Keith 06-07-2012 05:17 PM

1602: Fifty Shades of Gay

"All I heard was you beggin' for a big 'ol devil-dick."

James Adomian (@JAdomian) on Twitter

zappbrannigan 06-07-2012 07:25 PM

Amazing. Each impression segment was better than the last, "climaxing" with the Fred Phelps bit. Not only is James quick, sharp, and hilarious, but a lot of his impressions (Jesse Ventura) are bang-on!

Robotron 06-07-2012 09:21 PM

At first I was disappointed when I realized Marc Maron wasn't really on the show, but this went on to be the best podcast I have ever have the pleasure to listen to.

stevo8523 06-07-2012 10:22 PM

Fucking funny

The Gary Busey impression was the best!! I think this was the best episode yet. This has to win a few KATGuh awards this year.

dannyhatch 06-07-2012 10:40 PM

I honestly almost threw up from laughing so hard at the Marc Maron bit.

WSEIII 06-08-2012 12:15 AM

This podcast is getting gayer by the minute.

Subsonix 06-08-2012 02:50 AM

James Adomian is amazing.

Wish I lived in New York so I could go see his show!

edgycandy 06-08-2012 04:35 AM

LOVE GARY BUSEY TOTALLY

I want this entire episode as my ringtone. The three of you were awesome. I am now obsessed with James Adomian. Gary and Jesse V were killing me. This guy's brain is super human. Thank you for this genius booking and nice titling. USA PRIDE! USA PRIDE!

Sparrow 06-08-2012 08:19 AM

Linden trees. Linden trees smell like cum, not dogwood. It's off-putting just minding your business driving with your summertime windows down and you get a couple miles of Linden wafting by.

Keith 06-08-2012 08:22 AM

Of course it's Linden. Goes to show you: Fred Phelps is out there.

Sparrow 06-08-2012 08:32 AM

He is. His minions found their way into where I'm staying about 6 years ago to protest some kids trying to form a Gay-Straight Alliance. It got less fun for the local angry church goers when they pulled the "God hates Soldiers" rhetoric.

JaymztheKing 06-08-2012 09:34 AM

I guess I don't get it. I found that guy extremely grating and didn't like how he talked over everyone.

rodimusprime 06-08-2012 10:29 AM

Sweet Jesus!!!!! So good!!! Fred Phelps part was so great!

sklXbns 06-08-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaymztheKing (Post 725406)
I found that guy extremely grating and didn't like how he talked over everyone.

Which guy? Can you be more specific? Was it Marc Maron? Gary Busey? Jesse Ventura? Fred Phelps? James Adomian? Richard Branson? Michael Caine? Donald Trump?

You try having a conversation with ten people in the room. Someone is going to talk over someone else. It's bound to happen. I bet all that laughter in the background was just too much for you, too. Wasn't it? If you like very few people talking on one show with plenty of pauses between sentences, listen to NPR.

How much did you pay for this episode? I'll personally refund your money. Take your thumbs-down, entitled prick attitude and shit on free things that don't suit your sophisticated tastes elsewhere. This episode was aces-10, five diamond, triple platinum, balls-out, pure tits-perfection.

There's always one in every bunch...

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725416)
Which guy? Can you be more specific? Was it Marc Maron? Gary Busey? Jesse Ventura? Fred Phelps? James Adomian? Richard Branson? Michael Caine? Donald Trump?

You try having a conversation with ten people in the room. Someone is going to talk over someone else. It's bound to happen. I bet all that laughter in the background was just too much for you, too. Wasn't it? If you like very few people talking on one show with plenty of pauses between sentences, listen to NPR.

How much did you pay for this episode? I'll personally refund your money. Take your thumbs-down, entitled prick attitude and shit on free things that don't suit your sophisticated tastes elsewhere. This episode was aces-10, five diamond, triple platinum, balls-out, pure tits-perfection.

There's always one in every bunch...

Oh fuck off. I'd hardly say he was shitting on the show, just cause it's free dosen't mean people can't have negative opinions about it.

sklXbns 06-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725419)
I'd hardly say he was shitting on the show, just cause it's free dosen't mean people can't have negative opinions about it.

There is always one in every bunch. Sometimes, there are two.

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725420)
There is always one in every bunch. Sometimes, there are two.

And sometimes there are just ass kissing cunts like you.

thirteen 06-08-2012 12:35 PM

I had to stop listening to this at work because I couldn't contain my laughter.

zappbrannigan 06-08-2012 12:43 PM

Something about "I guess I just don't get it" really bugs me. You can dislike or even hate James Adomian if you want (though I don't know why.. talking over people? If it's to say something funny, it's worth it), but something about that phrase just irritates me.

EDIT: What aren't you getting? He's not Andy Kaufman. He does funny impressions, you like it or you don't.

shadowcat 06-08-2012 02:00 PM

Oh shit. I literally almost peed my pants at work because I was laughing so hard. Great show.

littlp 06-08-2012 02:16 PM

sweet lord in heaven I fucking loved this episode. I'm on my second listen through. Best ab workout ever.

Amravanti 06-08-2012 02:43 PM

Great episode. Maybe even better than yesterday's, which was freaking fantastic. Fred Phelps, Gary Busey,Michael Cain, it was all great. Listening to it again on my way from work.

Looking through the show pics, I like how both 20 year old girl Scout Willis, and angry thugs Deejay Daniels both have the exact same tattoo on their face.

sklXbns 06-08-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 725409)
Sweet Jesus!!!!! So good!!! Fred Phelps part was so great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 725378)
Amazing. Each impression segment was better than the last, "climaxing" with the Fred Phelps bit. Not only is James quick, sharp, and hilarious, but a lot of his impressions (Jesse Ventura) are bang-on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robotron (Post 725381)
At first I was disappointed when I realized Marc Maron wasn't really on the show, but this went on to be the best podcast I have ever have the pleasure to listen to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevo8523 (Post 725384)
The Gary Busey impression was the best!! I think this was the best episode yet. This has to win a few KATGuh awards this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 725386)
I honestly almost threw up from laughing so hard at the Marc Maron bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subsonix (Post 725391)
James Adomian is amazing.

Wish I lived in New York so I could go see his show!

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgycandy (Post 725392)
I want this entire episode as my ringtone. The three of you were awesome. I am now obsessed with James Adomian. Gary and Jesse V were killing me. This guy's brain is super human. Thank you for this genius booking and nice titling. USA PRIDE! USA PRIDE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 725430)
sweet lord in heaven I fucking loved this episode. I'm on my second listen through. Best ab workout ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amravanti (Post 725433)
Great episode. Maybe even better than yesterday's, which was freaking fantastic. Fred Phelps, Gary Busey,Michael Cain, it was all great. Listening to it again on my way from work.

Looking through the show pics, I like how both 20 year old girl Scout Willis, and angry thugs Deejay Daniels both have the exact same tattoo on their face.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725421)
And sometimes there are just ass kissing cunts like you.

Right. Just me.

Dumb fuck.

Junkenstein 06-08-2012 03:28 PM

omg james adomian thank heavens for you existing.

THE. BEST.

Junkenstein 06-08-2012 03:34 PM

also, i love that on KATG he actually shows how fun he really he is besides the impressions, since ion most podcasts he guests on, he usually does mostly the characters

Electric Squirrel 06-08-2012 04:10 PM

Great show

James Adomian is in my top 5 favorite guests. Aces 10, don't know what hell lantern is talking about.

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725435)
Right. Just me.

Dumb fuck.

The episode was great i'm not disputing that you stupid fuck. But bringing up that the show is free and so you have to like every fucking second of it is alot of shit.

Now why dont you shut the fuck up before i slap Keith's dick out your mouth.

BlackhatGuy 06-08-2012 04:46 PM

Fucking Fucks. This was a funny episode.

Sparky134 06-08-2012 05:36 PM

Holy shit, when James broke into Scout Willis I almost spit coffee all over my windshield , i'm definitely going to catch him in Chicago. Great show!!!

zappbrannigan 06-08-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725439)

Question: Would you slap Sklxbns' face, or any part of Keith's shaft that's sticking out to get the dick out of his mouth? Or, wait, are you picturing Sklxbns in the process of deepthroating Keith, thus rendering it so that your only option would be to slap his face?

sklXbns 06-08-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725439)
The episode was great i'm not disputing that you stupid fuck. But bringing up that the show is free and so you have to like every fucking second of it is alot of shit.

So, someone can shit all over something just because it doesn't please them? There's no way they can just keep their negative opinion to themselves? These are the same people who go to a party with an open bar and complain about the type of free beer being served. And they don't tip the bartender, either. That's who you're defending. Free-loading, cheapskate, entitled, negative fucks. Are you a child rapist lawyer, by chance?

And it's Pride Month. I'm taking one for the team.

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725445)
So, someone can shit all over something just because it doesn't please them? There's no way they can just keep their negative opinion to themselves? These are the same people who go to a party with an open bar and complain about the type of free beer being served. And they don't tip the bartender, either. That's who you're defending. Free-loading, cheapskate, entitled, negative fucks. Are you a child rapist lawyer, by chance?

And it's Pride Month. I'm taking one for the team.

We obviously have very different ideas of what shitting all over something is. It just looks to me like James type of comedy wasn't for him, no big deal. If we're to keep any negative opinions to ourselves shouldn't the same be said for any postives to.

And i'm not defending anyone, i'm just against the idea that it's okay to say how great the show is, but the minute you go the other way you get told to shut the fuck up.

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 725444)
Question: Would you slap Sklxbns' face, or any part of Keith's shaft that's sticking out to get the dick out of his mouth? Or, wait, are you picturing Sklxbns in the process of deepthroating Keith, thus rendering it so that your only option would be to slap his face?

I think you've put more thought into this one than me, i just thought it sounded funny.

sklXbns 06-08-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725446)
And i'm not defending anyone, i'm just against the idea that it's okay to say how great the show is, but the minute you go the other way you get told to shut the fuck up.

Let's have a look at what you have built. Where can we all see what you've spent years crafting? What have you developed on your own that is so goddam perfect that it is beyond any and all criticism?

Saying a guest isn't funny does absolutely nothing. It's just outward, aimless negativity. So, fuck you if you don't think someone is funny. Don't laugh. Can't someone just turn off the show and keep their disgust to themselves? Who owes any of us anything? These guest has spent years, in most cases, crafting their art. What forums member is so goddamned important they are entitled and even encouraged to express their disapproval of a guest on the show? Please. Those people aren't doing anyone a favor. You didn't shit on anything, but you aren't helping by defending these fuck face critics.

Jo_Culprit 06-08-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725459)
Let's have a look at what you have built. Where can we all see what you've spent years crafting? What have you developed on your own that is so goddam perfect that it is beyond any and all criticism?

Saying a guest isn't funny does absolutely nothing. It's just outward, aimless negativity. So, fuck you if you don't think someone is funny. Don't laugh. Can't someone just turn off the show and keep their disgust to themselves? Who owes any of us anything? These guest has spent years, in most cases, crafting their art. What forums member is so goddamned important they are entitled and even encouraged to express their disapproval of a guest on the show? Please. Those people aren't doing anyone a favor. You didn't shit on anything, but you aren't helping by defending these fuck face critics.

Dude, da fuck? One dude merely said that James didn't resonate with him and you're carrying on like he raped your dog. If he had said "James sucked ass, he should find a new job" then yes, shoot him in the head, he's just being a douche for the sake of being a douche.

austindude 06-08-2012 11:00 PM

Holy shit this guy is hilarious

Much better than his first guest spot, he better win some kind of katg award again.
I personally loved the Michael Caine impression, though Jesse Ventura was great, and spot on.
Besides James being funny, this motherfucker is fucking sexy as hell.

He totally got me when he mentioned Peter Dinklage, because I've also been attracted to midgets from time to time. Yes it's weird.

dannyhatch 06-08-2012 11:29 PM

We all know explaining comedy only makes it that much funnier, so here are my thoughts on James: He's flat-out fucking hilarious and I think that's because of the places he takes his impressions. He reels you in with the spot-on voices and then climbs to crazier and crazier heights with the character. I love that shit. He's on Comedy Bang Bang a lot and he does an impression of Huell Howser that devolves into Huell inventing racism and it is so brilliant. Here it is on YouTube: Huell Howser Invents Racism - YouTube

I think it's great.

sklXbns 06-08-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit (Post 725462)
Dude, da fuck?

Yes?

andyoureuglytoo 06-09-2012 12:34 AM

Fuckin' Aces 10.

Wow.

Laughed so hard at the gym that I had to leave.

Powerhouse 06-09-2012 12:43 AM

Just downloaded this show, sounds likea good one. Hey i don't care what 2 homo's do in there bedroom just don't like it when they advertise there fruityness. Wonder if keith feels like a failure after his chick turned gay after being with him. That's got to make you check yourself. Wonder why I don't care if 2 girls get it on. I wouldn't care if one of my 2 daughters were gay. They are 21 and 16. I don't have any boys but if i did and caught him sucking cock I would disown him. funny how that works out. I think all fathers feel my way and if they don't they gotta be stupid or half queer themselves. Why would you want your son, someone you love dearly choose to be gay and get ridcluded his whole life