Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1602: Fifty Shades of Gay (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1602-fifty-shades-gay-17096/)

Powerhouse 07-12-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 725554)
@Powerhouse

So as long as I play tennis with and break bread with black people, I should be able to call them "nigger" all I want?

"They just perfer to be drilled in the backside and to swallow cum." ??? You're a fucking cartoon character.

If their your friends you can call them niggers if you perfer. That's how black people address one another and that's how 2 friends will. If they are your friends address them how you see fit.
The 2 gay guys are friends with my daughter and her circle of friends. I just saw the two gays this past week. They came over for a BBQ to watch the All-star game on Tues. I have a large game room with a big screen plasma, on par with best bars in the best cities. There was maybe 15 people, half my daughters friends and the other half my friends. I talked to the 2 gays during the party and mentioned that I was getting "reamed" by the folks on this forum for calling you guys fags and homo's. They said normally they don't condone people calling them fags, but in your case it's acceptable. George one of the gays, says he calls his boyfriend a "fag' all the time when he is angry with him. A term of endearment his words not mine. He, and I quote, said "I wish my father was as acceptable of my homosexuality as you are. You are someone that I will come for advice before I would ask my very own father. You are my 'go to" guy when I need some fatherly advice. When you call me fag, its like manager calling his star hitter a slugger and I like it" I imagine the baseball terminology came from the fact that we were watching the All-Star game. That made me feel good that he would come to me for fatherly advice. I don't have any sons just 2 daughters. I would be proud to have George as a son he's got a wicked serve in tennis. While my wife,one of the other fags and friend who works for me were BBQ, George and I played catch in the backyard. It was as close to a father and son experience that I will ever share and one that I truly enjoyed. George is someone I call my friend and someone I also call a fag. You folks on this board seem to have a problem with honesty and openness, I just lay it on the line. My only apology is that these posts are not grammaratically correct, it's been 25+ years since I last sat in a classroom. So before you folks hate on me how many of you straight dudes can honestly say you have a fag for a friend! If you do have a fag for a friend how many of those fags let them call you a fag, normally a term they reserve only for their lover?? Also how many of those fags would ask you for fatherly advice? My fag friend asks me for advice before his very own father! Plus I got my gay friend a job working with one of my vendors, I pulled a few strings and even called in a favor for my friend George. I would never call my friend a fag, homo, queer or butt pirate in a professional setting. But when we are breaking bread in my home I'll call George a fag but first I'll call him my FRIEND.

Keith 07-12-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerhouse (Post 727041)
He, and I quote, said "I wish my father was as acceptable of my homosexuality as you are. You are someone that I will come for advice before I would ask my very own father. You are my 'go to" guy when I need some fatherly advice. When you call me fag, its like manager calling his star hitter a slugger and I like it"

That's some quote. You have an excellent memory. It seems on par with the best minds in the best colleges in the best cities.

skeetshart69 07-13-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 727044)
That's some quote. You have an excellent memory. It seems on par with the best minds in the best colleges in the best cities.

Who gives a shit? Everyone knows that college is for fags.

d.intake 11-10-2012 06:37 PM

Of all the shows I have re-listened to this one the most. Please have James Adomian on again soon!

bw81 03-26-2014 11:18 PM

After hearing the clip of Fred Phelps by James, I had to download this episode again. I can hear this over and over again and not get bored.

New spin-off with James!

Scumhook 12-29-2014 02:11 AM

Bump.

Fucking classic ep.

Keith 12-29-2014 03:59 AM

He was the gayest.

I mean GREATEST! Delete! Delete!

Subsonix 12-29-2014 07:48 AM

1602: Fifty Shades of Gay

Episode 481: Oh Canada was always one of my favourite episodes but this is now it. I think I've listened to it a dozen times. I've met James a couple of times in Melbourne and New York and he sure is a quirky fellow! Hope Keith can have another birthday sometime.

Enunciated Piffle 12-30-2014 02:18 PM

Loving the Classics! Great idea for the holidays.

A nice addendum to the James Adomian goodness is podcast: Doug Loves Movies 12/10/14 First Annual 8 Crazy Guests of Hanukkha, with James, Paul F. Tompkins, and Dan Van Kirk.

It's really funny, but nothing tops this ep. KATG 1602 is like a great comedy album that you can't find anywhere else.