Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1602: Fifty Shades of Gay (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1602-fifty-shades-gay-17096/)

Sparrow 06-08-2012 08:32 AM

He is. His minions found their way into where I'm staying about 6 years ago to protest some kids trying to form a Gay-Straight Alliance. It got less fun for the local angry church goers when they pulled the "God hates Soldiers" rhetoric.

JaymztheKing 06-08-2012 09:34 AM

I guess I don't get it. I found that guy extremely grating and didn't like how he talked over everyone.

rodimusprime 06-08-2012 10:29 AM

Sweet Jesus!!!!! So good!!! Fred Phelps part was so great!

sklXbns 06-08-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaymztheKing (Post 725406)
I found that guy extremely grating and didn't like how he talked over everyone.

Which guy? Can you be more specific? Was it Marc Maron? Gary Busey? Jesse Ventura? Fred Phelps? James Adomian? Richard Branson? Michael Caine? Donald Trump?

You try having a conversation with ten people in the room. Someone is going to talk over someone else. It's bound to happen. I bet all that laughter in the background was just too much for you, too. Wasn't it? If you like very few people talking on one show with plenty of pauses between sentences, listen to NPR.

How much did you pay for this episode? I'll personally refund your money. Take your thumbs-down, entitled prick attitude and shit on free things that don't suit your sophisticated tastes elsewhere. This episode was aces-10, five diamond, triple platinum, balls-out, pure tits-perfection.

There's always one in every bunch...

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725416)
Which guy? Can you be more specific? Was it Marc Maron? Gary Busey? Jesse Ventura? Fred Phelps? James Adomian? Richard Branson? Michael Caine? Donald Trump?

You try having a conversation with ten people in the room. Someone is going to talk over someone else. It's bound to happen. I bet all that laughter in the background was just too much for you, too. Wasn't it? If you like very few people talking on one show with plenty of pauses between sentences, listen to NPR.

How much did you pay for this episode? I'll personally refund your money. Take your thumbs-down, entitled prick attitude and shit on free things that don't suit your sophisticated tastes elsewhere. This episode was aces-10, five diamond, triple platinum, balls-out, pure tits-perfection.

There's always one in every bunch...

Oh fuck off. I'd hardly say he was shitting on the show, just cause it's free dosen't mean people can't have negative opinions about it.

sklXbns 06-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725419)
I'd hardly say he was shitting on the show, just cause it's free dosen't mean people can't have negative opinions about it.

There is always one in every bunch. Sometimes, there are two.

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725420)
There is always one in every bunch. Sometimes, there are two.

And sometimes there are just ass kissing cunts like you.

thirteen 06-08-2012 12:35 PM

I had to stop listening to this at work because I couldn't contain my laughter.

zappbrannigan 06-08-2012 12:43 PM

Something about "I guess I just don't get it" really bugs me. You can dislike or even hate James Adomian if you want (though I don't know why.. talking over people? If it's to say something funny, it's worth it), but something about that phrase just irritates me.

EDIT: What aren't you getting? He's not Andy Kaufman. He does funny impressions, you like it or you don't.

shadowcat 06-08-2012 02:00 PM

Oh shit. I literally almost peed my pants at work because I was laughing so hard. Great show.