Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1602: Fifty Shades of Gay (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1602-fifty-shades-gay-17096/)

littlp 06-08-2012 02:16 PM

sweet lord in heaven I fucking loved this episode. I'm on my second listen through. Best ab workout ever.

Amravanti 06-08-2012 02:43 PM

Great episode. Maybe even better than yesterday's, which was freaking fantastic. Fred Phelps, Gary Busey,Michael Cain, it was all great. Listening to it again on my way from work.

Looking through the show pics, I like how both 20 year old girl Scout Willis, and angry thugs Deejay Daniels both have the exact same tattoo on their face.

sklXbns 06-08-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodimusprime (Post 725409)
Sweet Jesus!!!!! So good!!! Fred Phelps part was so great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 725378)
Amazing. Each impression segment was better than the last, "climaxing" with the Fred Phelps bit. Not only is James quick, sharp, and hilarious, but a lot of his impressions (Jesse Ventura) are bang-on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robotron (Post 725381)
At first I was disappointed when I realized Marc Maron wasn't really on the show, but this went on to be the best podcast I have ever have the pleasure to listen to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevo8523 (Post 725384)
The Gary Busey impression was the best!! I think this was the best episode yet. This has to win a few KATGuh awards this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyhatch (Post 725386)
I honestly almost threw up from laughing so hard at the Marc Maron bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subsonix (Post 725391)
James Adomian is amazing.

Wish I lived in New York so I could go see his show!

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgycandy (Post 725392)
I want this entire episode as my ringtone. The three of you were awesome. I am now obsessed with James Adomian. Gary and Jesse V were killing me. This guy's brain is super human. Thank you for this genius booking and nice titling. USA PRIDE! USA PRIDE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 725430)
sweet lord in heaven I fucking loved this episode. I'm on my second listen through. Best ab workout ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amravanti (Post 725433)
Great episode. Maybe even better than yesterday's, which was freaking fantastic. Fred Phelps, Gary Busey,Michael Cain, it was all great. Listening to it again on my way from work.

Looking through the show pics, I like how both 20 year old girl Scout Willis, and angry thugs Deejay Daniels both have the exact same tattoo on their face.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725421)
And sometimes there are just ass kissing cunts like you.

Right. Just me.

Dumb fuck.

Junkenstein 06-08-2012 03:28 PM

omg james adomian thank heavens for you existing.

THE. BEST.

Junkenstein 06-08-2012 03:34 PM

also, i love that on KATG he actually shows how fun he really he is besides the impressions, since ion most podcasts he guests on, he usually does mostly the characters

Electric Squirrel 06-08-2012 04:10 PM

Great show

James Adomian is in my top 5 favorite guests. Aces 10, don't know what hell lantern is talking about.

Lantern_o 06-08-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sklXbns (Post 725435)
Right. Just me.

Dumb fuck.

The episode was great i'm not disputing that you stupid fuck. But bringing up that the show is free and so you have to like every fucking second of it is alot of shit.

Now why dont you shut the fuck up before i slap Keith's dick out your mouth.

BlackhatGuy 06-08-2012 04:46 PM

Fucking Fucks. This was a funny episode.

Sparky134 06-08-2012 05:36 PM

Holy shit, when James broke into Scout Willis I almost spit coffee all over my windshield , i'm definitely going to catch him in Chicago. Great show!!!

zappbrannigan 06-08-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lantern_o (Post 725439)
Now why dont you shut the fuck up before i slap Keith's dick out your mouth.

Question: Would you slap Sklxbns' face, or any part of Keith's shaft that's sticking out to get the dick out of his mouth? Or, wait, are you picturing Sklxbns in the process of deepthroating Keith, thus rendering it so that your only option would be to slap his face?