Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1602: Fifty Shades of Gay (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1602-fifty-shades-gay-17096/)

BrianAlt 06-11-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 725501)
It's the internets soo... Yeah

It's the internets soo... No

This should be posted somewhere as, "Rules of the Internets." :D

Alfapheemail 06-11-2012 08:00 PM

AMAZING!

I'm on my 6th listen! Still laughing strong! Donald Trump and JVentura were simple perfection! I almost think that it was scripted because of the genius!
I went and immediately bought 4 tickets to wed's taping! so excited!
I have a HUUUGE hard on for Adominan!

He overshodowed Keith's jokes... which is raare!

ACES SHIT TEN!

Jo_Culprit 06-12-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerhouse (Post 725550)
These fags are folks I know, people I break bread with, play tennis with.
They just perfer to be drilled in the backside and to swallow cum. I feel i'm the complete opposite of a homophobe, I associate with them in my private life.

I also break bread with bitches in my private life to show how not sexist I am.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerhouse (Post 725550)
How many of you can say you hung with a homo today.

True, I haven't hung with any homos today, but I have seen a lot of hung homos.

- copyright Myq Kaplan

zappbrannigan 06-12-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit (Post 725575)
I also break bread with bitches in my private life to show how not sexist I am.

But the bread is made by the bitches, right? Cuz that's what they do, right, they're always in the kitchen?

Dean from Australia 06-12-2012 01:10 PM

Loved James' Michael Caine. Michael Caine is superb. Almost wished he pulled a Connery out of his genius hat but he slayed with what he had.

Champagne Comedy.

Powerhouse 06-12-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 725554)
@Powerhouse

So as long as I play tennis with and break bread with black people, I should be able to call them "nigger" all I want?

"They just perfer to be drilled in the backside and to swallow cum." ??? You're a fucking cartoon character.

Funny you should bring that up. 7 years ago or so I played basketball with a black fellow. He wasn't on my team but the other team was saying to him "Pass the ball nigger, shoot nigger" So even other people live my way, you are just to sheltered living in Canada or possibly even in NY. California is the most open-minded state in the union and we prove it once again!!

zappbrannigan 06-12-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerhouse (Post 725614)
Funny you should bring that up. 7 years ago or so I played basketball with a black fellow. He wasn't on my team but the other team was saying to him "Pass the ball nigger, shoot nigger" So even other people live my way, you are just to sheltered living in Canada or possibly even in NY. California is the most open-minded state in the union and we prove it once again!!

I'm sheltered? You're the one that lives under a bridge, troll.

PenBoy 06-24-2012 11:45 AM

Not news but...

James' Richard Branson's impersonation was so funny. I am still laughing about it.

tailhook 07-04-2012 01:04 AM

just listened to it and the Fred Phelps impersonation was extremely hilarious. I dont know the guy (Phelps), im from the Philippines, but James Adomian was just spewing funny and ridiculous stuff. I couldn't stop laughing..

This guy is awesome. One of the few episodes that you can hear the guest *actually* making Keith laugh - its tough to make him laugh. And when Keith does laugh, it means the guest is extremely funny and talented.

The Michael Caine impression was really bang on too. :D

ssgtballard 07-12-2012 08:20 AM

BEST SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may be the best guest ever