Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is everyone gay?
Yes 72 48.00%
No 78 52.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 06-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern_o View Post
The episode was great i'm not disputing that you stupid fuck. But bringing up that the show is free and so you have to like every fucking second of it is alot of shit.

Now why dont you shut the fuck up before i slap Keith's dick out your mouth.
So, someone can shit all over something just because it doesn't please them? There's no way they can just keep their negative opinion to themselves? These are the same people who go to a party with an open bar and complain about the type of free beer being served. And they don't tip the bartender, either. That's who you're defending. Free-loading, cheapskate, entitled, negative fucks. Are you a child rapist lawyer, by chance?

And it's Pride Month. I'm taking one for the team.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
So, someone can shit all over something just because it doesn't please them? There's no way they can just keep their negative opinion to themselves? These are the same people who go to a party with an open bar and complain about the type of free beer being served. And they don't tip the bartender, either. That's who you're defending. Free-loading, cheapskate, entitled, negative fucks. Are you a child rapist lawyer, by chance?

And it's Pride Month. I'm taking one for the team.
We obviously have very different ideas of what shitting all over something is. It just looks to me like James type of comedy wasn't for him, no big deal. If we're to keep any negative opinions to ourselves shouldn't the same be said for any postives to.

And i'm not defending anyone, i'm just against the idea that it's okay to say how great the show is, but the minute you go the other way you get told to shut the fuck up.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappbrannigan View Post
Question: Would you slap Sklxbns' face, or any part of Keith's shaft that's sticking out to get the dick out of his mouth? Or, wait, are you picturing Sklxbns in the process of deepthroating Keith, thus rendering it so that your only option would be to slap his face?
I think you've put more thought into this one than me, i just thought it sounded funny.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern_o View Post
And i'm not defending anyone, i'm just against the idea that it's okay to say how great the show is, but the minute you go the other way you get told to shut the fuck up.
Let's have a look at what you have built. Where can we all see what you've spent years crafting? What have you developed on your own that is so goddam perfect that it is beyond any and all criticism?

Saying a guest isn't funny does absolutely nothing. It's just outward, aimless negativity. So, fuck you if you don't think someone is funny. Don't laugh. Can't someone just turn off the show and keep their disgust to themselves? Who owes any of us anything? These guest has spent years, in most cases, crafting their art. What forums member is so goddamned important they are entitled and even encouraged to express their disapproval of a guest on the show? Please. Those people aren't doing anyone a favor. You didn't shit on anything, but you aren't helping by defending these fuck face critics.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:32 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklXbns View Post
Let's have a look at what you have built. Where can we all see what you've spent years crafting? What have you developed on your own that is so goddam perfect that it is beyond any and all criticism?

Saying a guest isn't funny does absolutely nothing. It's just outward, aimless negativity. So, fuck you if you don't think someone is funny. Don't laugh. Can't someone just turn off the show and keep their disgust to themselves? Who owes any of us anything? These guest has spent years, in most cases, crafting their art. What forums member is so goddamned important they are entitled and even encouraged to express their disapproval of a guest on the show? Please. Those people aren't doing anyone a favor. You didn't shit on anything, but you aren't helping by defending these fuck face critics.
Dude, da fuck? One dude merely said that James didn't resonate with him and you're carrying on like he raped your dog. If he had said "James sucked ass, he should find a new job" then yes, shoot him in the head, he's just being a douche for the sake of being a douche.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Holy shit this guy is hilarious

Much better than his first guest spot, he better win some kind of katg award again.
I personally loved the Michael Caine impression, though Jesse Ventura was great, and spot on.
Besides James being funny, this motherfucker is fucking sexy as hell.

He totally got me when he mentioned Peter Dinklage, because I've also been attracted to midgets from time to time. Yes it's weird.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #37 (permalink)

We all know explaining comedy only makes it that much funnier, so here are my thoughts on James: He's flat-out fucking hilarious and I think that's because of the places he takes his impressions. He reels you in with the spot-on voices and then climbs to crazier and crazier heights with the character. I love that shit. He's on Comedy Bang Bang a lot and he does an impression of Huell Howser that devolves into Huell inventing racism and it is so brilliant. Here it is on YouTube: Huell Howser Invents Racism - YouTube

I think it's great.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
Old 06-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit View Post
Dude, da fuck?
Yes?
Old 06-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #39 (permalink)

Fuckin' Aces 10.

Wow.

Laughed so hard at the gym that I had to leave.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #40 (permalink)

Just downloaded this show, sounds likea good one. Hey i don't care what 2 homo's do in there bedroom just don't like it when they advertise there fruityness. Wonder if keith feels like a failure after his chick turned gay after being with him. That's got to make you check yourself. Wonder why I don't care if 2 girls get it on. I wouldn't care if one of my 2 daughters were gay. They are 21 and 16. I don't have any boys but if i did and caught him sucking cock I would disown him. funny how that works out. I think all fathers feel my way and if they don't they gotta be stupid or half queer themselves. Why would you want your son, someone you love dearly choose to be gay and get ridcluded his whole life