Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: You kiddin' me?!
Keith's right! 69 47.92%
Chemda's right! 75 52.08%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #61 (permalink)

The picture someone posted of Allen with Soon Yi as a little girl says it all. Sickening.

Quote:
how the fuck can so many people not understand that attempted murder is ATTEMPTED MURDER no matter how "lame" the attempt?
I agree with this but I'm not sure I really believe Keith did the coke in OJ for real in real life. I also didn't really believe the airport stories (the episode where he told an airport worker that he would stay with him forever), or that he threw an old woman's cell phone into some bin.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #62 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by New here View Post
The picture someone posted of Allen with Soon Yi as a little girl says it all. Sickening.

I agree with this but I'm not sure I really believe Keith did the coke in OJ for real in real life. I also didn't really believe the airport stories (the episode where he told an airport worker that he would stay with him forever), or that he threw an old woman's cell phone into some bin.
Keith Malley speaks the truth, however ridiculous he may sound.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #63 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by New here View Post

So of all the shit Keith could make up THESE are the things you think he would arrive at? Hmmm....
Old 06-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #64 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
So of all the shit Keith could make up THESE are the things you think he would arrive at? Hmmm....
LOL

I had to think practical/insane. It wasn't easy.

(Not to take this guy off my side.)
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:15 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
hey hatch, i understand you need to agree with keith's points blindly cause thats what you do, but woody allen fucked a 20 year old that doesnt sound like a "child" to me. creepy and wrong, yes. child abuser, not really.

besides that, this argument came up in the past and i agreed with keith all the other times it came up. theres really no comparison. although i see why chemda's saying what she says, even if its more emotion than reason.
Quote:
thats an ssumption though. Jackson raped kids. Polanski raped a kid.

the whole allen thign is mostly a very disgusting older/younger thing, but its not the same thing as sexual abuse on a child. still disgusting but not the same

not that i give afuck about him, i think hes just an obnoxious overrated dork that people love out of jew-loving guilt and comedian sonbbiness
Quote:
dont put words in my mouth, he is wrong. just saying hes not the same as jackson or polanski. but please keep wiking pictures, i figure thats fun.
Quote:
are you fucking deaf? i am not defending it. my point is simply that it doesnt qualify as child fucking, for what is known.

for waht concerns me and my beluiefs he shoudl ve been castrated years ago. but what he did is nto the same as jackson did.

stop twisting words around and read
Quote:
i might have gotten worked up a bit. just saying that i qualify jackson type of abuse much mroe despicable than what this unfunny has been did

PS: no apologies to you hatch, you ARE a suck up
Quote:
only saying that allen's case is not even in the same league as a polanki or a michael jackson. ist still wrong but i wouldnt saay its as abusive as a jackson raping his barely pubescent guests.

that given, i dont have any sympathy for allen. i dont even respect him artistically. but i dont see him as a child rapist..
Quote:
when he married her she was of age. what happened before that probably makes him a very disgusting being but it hasnt been proven, or he would be in jail.

again i despise allen.

i am just saying that his actions are not comparable to the ones of polasnki or jackson.
Quote:
thats my point, exactly (about the Allen thing. im on keith's side on the poll). thanks zapp.
Quote:
alright but that doesnt mean he really abused the kid. its probable, but not as proven as the jackson polanski cases.

makes me think more of the jerrry lee lewis thing.
Quote:
he paid the victims so they would drop the suit and then died.

in the end i guess the situation is similar. i just have a hard time envisioning alllen as a child rapist.
Quote:
yeah on that i still think that dropping coke in juice, and not really killing the person, isnt as bad as a michael jackson molesting a child or even a woody allen marrying a stepdaughter way too young for him.

so yeah my vote stays with keith.
Soooo ... what's your opinion on this, Junk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
The irony

is

astonishing.
My thoughts exactly
Old 06-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
alright but that doesnt mean he really abused the kid. its probable, but not as proven as the jackson polanski cases.

makes me think more of the jerrry lee lewis thing.

Jerry Lee Lewis was 22 when he married his 13 year old cousin. I know we all get confused because we think about the movie and see Dennis Quaid and Winona Ryder in those roles, but in real life he married a 13 year old kid. And don't tell me that times were different then; even 100 years ago the average marriage age for women in the United States was 20-21.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:12 AM   #67 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
Soooo ... what's your opinion on this, Junk?

My thoughts exactly
whats the yeroll about again? i cant discuss stuff? i get it when its from picard, since hes a piece of shit, but i dont remember me and you having beef.

hey blitz, i think we both think the same on jerry lee lewis so i dont get what your post is about either

Last edited by Junkenstein; 06-14-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
whats the yeroll about again? i cant discuss stuff? i get it when its from picard, since hes a piece of shit, but i dont remember me and you having beef.
Such a tough guy. It's amazing that you're surprised that people think you're a suck up.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #69 (permalink)

What do you think should happen to Keith for attempting to commit murder, Junk? Let's really test your police state. Woody Allen gets castrated for banging a 22 year old and Keith gets...?
Old 06-14-2012, 09:50 AM   #70 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

to me what he did isnt even attempted murder. so he doesnt get anything.