Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 03-29-2008, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

698: Deconstructing McNally

"Seriously, why do you hate me so much?!"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

I haven't listened back to this episode yet, but if it seems like I'm being unfairly critical of Chemda, you're absolutely right and I apologize. I let myself fall into a weird pattern of isolation out here in New York, and I feel like I've been slowly going wild. I swear that I haven't always been this weird and insensitive, but Chemda and I are working it out and the re-domestication process has begun. I'm confident that I'll soon learn how to be a civil and relatively normal human being. And if it fails, I can always live out my days in the Canadian wilderness. Casually insulting the moose and beaver and such.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

I don't think spooky's assburger'd. He asks stupid questions that he should know the answers to sometimes, but he's not that abnormal.

He is still an assclown, though.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:55 AM   #4 (permalink)

Assburger moment… My best friend was admitted to the emergency ward of a hospital. I arrived to meet him and saw that everyone in the room were hooked up to heart rate monitors. I looked at everyone’s monitor and loudly told my friend his heart rate is the only normal one in the room. Everyone in the room heard me and freaked out, opps.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

The episode is entitled "Deconstructing McNally" but the evening will forever have two titles: "Some Kind of Monster II" and according to our Toronto contingent, "Fuck this Episode". I have yet to concur with the latter name. I'll listen to it again before making the final assessment.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I haven't listened back to this episode yet, but if it seems like I'm being unfairly critical of Chemda, you're absolutely right and I apologize. I let myself fall into a weird pattern of isolation out here in New York, and I feel like I've been slowly going wild. I swear that I haven't always been this weird and insensitive, but Chemda and I are working it out and the re-domestication process has begun. I'm confident that I'll soon learn how to be a civil and relatively normal human being. And if it fails, I can always live out my days in the Canadian wilderness. Casually insulting the moose and beaver and such.
What about the wolverine, huh?

meh -if it comes to it, maybe just marry Chemda. That wasy on paper you can just fudge the "cN" part and then Chemda's parents will finally see that her and "Keith" are married.

Bonus prize? You get to stay in the states. They may require video of you copulating with the hostess, however - Are you willing, McNally? Do you have the stones?
Old 03-30-2008, 02:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

McNally, you ever think, maybe it's not your fault? Maybe Chemda's the bad influence? Keith's mom and dad might agree with that. Maybe McNally is the normal one...

Nah.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:00 AM   #8 (permalink)

That woman who was diagnosed with Aspergers at 45 or what ever, fuck you. You made it to your 40s you have a husband and a good job which you had to go to university for, you have friends fuck you you're doing fine!
If you're 4 and you keep getting into fights at preschool tell me about your condition so that I as a staff member at the centre know to keep that in mind when I find activities for you or try to discipline you. If you (or your parents) dont then maybe MAYBE your education will be hindered and maybe you can't get the high powered job and the husband.
But if you have those things then SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP WHINING.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

Does anyone know which episode was the one with Max and the money argument?
Old 03-30-2008, 08:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

Just a few thoughts...

I may not personally know McNally, but it sounds like... I'm gonna say it... he has a little crush on Chemda. Then, shortly after I thought that, you guys start talking about how he has a thing for Relic's girl. Sounds like some kind of pattern to me! Either he's hot for both of them and annoyed that he can't have either, or he has a man-crush on Relic and is jealous of all the fun he has with his girl friends. (I split that word up intentionally). I'm thinking they may need to pull a "Chasing Amy" to clear the air, right?

First it was A-D-D, then it was Autism, then it was Asbergers, now you mentioned Asthma??? Can we move on to another fuckin' letter, please?? Can we find other afflications (oh lawd, another 'A' word) to talk about that don't start with the letter A? Even McNally is suffering from "Annoyance" issues (with Chemda).

Riki Rocket. (sigh) Poison was the shit back in the 80's. Hell, even the high school rock band we had back then did 'Talk Dirty To Me' as one of our songs at the Christmas talent show, and it was a hit! These days, not so much. I think he's jealous of Brett Michaels having his own whore show, "Rock of Love" that I wouldn't be surprised if Riki put out a DVD later this year of the alleged rape called "Rocket of Love". $19.95! Makes a grrrreat stocking stuffer for the kiddies.

...yeah, that's about all I got for this show. I have to agree with Brother Love, though. If I had been tuning into the live show a little late, I would've had to check to make sure I was on the right station and not some VaginaVision podcast. Next time, at least play some really sappy music in the background that I can focus on. I'm still prying the uncomfortable tension out of my earbuds.

Hydden

2 wrongs don't make a right...but 3 rights make a left!