Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Bowling etiquette
Keith's right. Chemda's a bitch. 118 80.82%
Chemda's right. Keith's a sensitive douche. 28 19.18%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1608: Science!

"Oh my God, were they dead?"

Last edited by Keith; 06-18-2012 at 06:01 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Keith is right. It's common etiquette to wait for the person in the next lane to finish bowling before you do and vice versa. It doesn't matter what skill level bowler you are or how serious you are about it, it just happens to be distracting primarily because it messes with your rhythm.

You end up reacting to what the person in the other lane is doing.

I don't want it to sound like I'm just hating on Chemda because I disagreed with her over the Tom thing last episode, she just happened to be wrong twice in a row. :/
Old 06-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

I believe Keith's hate for science stems from the loss of his 50-part story.

Those childhood scars always get you.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

his science attitude is totally fuck witted, I get it you dont like science but you enjoy the results of science all day long, WiFi, iPhone, HDTV, computers etc.. all resultant of nerds and science.

but he is 101% right on bowling
Old 06-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

At bowling I was super polite and waited to bowl if someone else was bowling. Turns out the bowler next to us knew the show and recognized me. Good thing I learned etiquette today.

#BitchForLife
Old 06-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
At bowling I was super polite and waited to bowl if someone else was bowling. Turns out the bowler next to us knew the show and recognized me. Good thing I learned etiquette today.

#BitchForLife
She even showed me how to bowl better! I still came in last both games. Some coach you are. I'm voting for Keith.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_ticklah View Post
his science attitude is totally fuck witted, I get it you dont like science but you enjoy the results of science all day long, WiFi, iPhone, HDTV, computers etc.. all resultant of nerds and science.
Wow, what an exciting lesson in Science. That was a lot of fun to read and not a total bore whatsoever.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Wow, what an exciting lesson in Science. That was a lot of fun to read and not a total bore whatsoever.
2 words: Walter Lewin

Old 06-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward's Screen Name View Post
Keith is right. It's common etiquette to wait for the person in the next lane to finish bowling before you do and vice versa. It doesn't matter what skill level bowler you are or how serious you are about it, it just happens to be distracting primarily because it messes with your rhythm.

You end up reacting to what the person in the other lane is doing.

I don't want it to sound like I'm just hating on Chemda because I disagreed with her over the Tom thing last episode, she just happened to be wrong twice in a row. :/
Of course every one whose bowled past the age of 10 knows the unwritten rules. Ask if your in question, better than look like heathen. Manners are going the way of the 50 cent cup of coffee.

Dude just because you disagree with someone doesn't make you a hater. Shit I disagree with people all day long and I they still think i'm the shit. People respect you more when you disagree with them. No one likes a bootlicker or an asskisser. Then again if you want to get laid then always agree with the broad. My wife and I disagree all the time and she always does here wifely duties!! yeah dudes I get laid more than you single guys cause I speak my mind
Old 06-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Wasn't a lesson just a point. We're all glad nerds somewhere like science, so they can make the shit we all use. Let's not shit on those people cuzn then they'll just make more cryptic nerd shit that'll have you banging tables as your (phone/TV/computer) is acting up, let those nerds live.