Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Bowling etiquette
Keith's right. Chemda's a bitch. 118 80.82%
Chemda's right. Keith's a sensitive douche. 28 19.18%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2012, 06:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

The import thing is..

Keith's rant on Science was funny as hell
Old 06-19-2012, 07:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My daughter just finished school last week. Her friend was over our house and said, "I miss Chem!" My daughter thought she was nuts. So I guess my daughter agrees with Keith.

And bowling etiquette is a thing. You should definitely wait until the person next to you completes their throw if they are in the lane before you are there. So Keith is right again.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

i actually paid to see carnage in a theater. it was like fucking that underage rape victim myself without the legal issues.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Corrections Department

1. Polanski raped a 13-year-old model at a French Vogue photo shoot, not a 9 year old. It doesn’t make it any better at all, but the pictures from the photo shoot are on the web and she was, by normal human standards, clearly a teenager. By today’s modeling standards, her chest is way too developed and she’s too much of a fatty to be in Vogue now. In any case, I’ve heard Keith say 9 year old several times and I don’t want his argument to be considered invalid because of a technicality.

2. Since I’m making one correction, I’ll just get this one out of the way because it’s made me laugh several times over the years, and at least once in the last month. What goes in Keith’s mouth immediately comes out the other end. I’m not a Doctor, but I’ll play one for the rest of this paragraph. What Keith has is coordinated gastrointestinal motility, meaning his whole digestive track works in unison. In most people, they eat something and only the esophagus and stomach become active, and the intestines only become active later when the food reaches them. In Keith’s case, which is not uncommon, his entire digestive track activates at once. When he swallows food, not only does his esophagus and stomach activate, but his small and large intestines fire up as well. That’s what’s causing the need for a bathroom break. A good analogy would be the difference between refueling a car with gas while it is turned off versus while turning the engine on during fueling. If the car is turned off, the gas just goes in and fills the tank and it may be a considerable amount of time before that gas is burned. If the engine is turned on during fueling, the gas still just goes in and fills the tank, but the engine also simultaneously burns gas that was already circulating in the engine before more gas was added.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Lemme guess: That's science too...
Old 06-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
Manners are going the way of the 50 cent cup of coffee.
This coming from the guy who calls gay folks fags out of respect, the same guy who would disown his son for giving a blow job, and the same guy who heckles the shit out of stand up comics.

A regular Judith Martin, this guy.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
My wife and I disagree all the time and she always does here wifely duties!! yeah dudes I get laid more than you single guys cause I speak my mind
Wifely duties? When did we travel back to 1950's?

You annoy me.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

That's Tom Shillue, by the way.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #20 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

bowling

As a kid I was in a bowling league. There are a few of the most important rules first being never throw a ball overhand, you can roll the ball but if you ever throw it overhand your banded from the bowling allies. I only wanted to mention this because Chemda said she threw it overhand. Another one was you don't fuck with people while they're bowling. Granted this is a league rule so its not so important when its your friends your fucking with and your just there for fun. The other rule that was hammered into your head was do not bowl when the person to your right of left is in the process of rolling their ball. Bowling, if your playing for real is about consistency, if someone throws the ball next to you it IS like someone fucking with you while golfing.
Now that the only times I bowl is just for fun I don't care about this stuff much anymore but the bowling next to someone still bothers me. What I have noticed is its young women/girls who throw next to you. I think its because they can get away with shit that other people know is rude. I do honestly believe that if you stop to think about it you do realize that ofcourse its rude, which is the only reason I bring up that most of the people who do it are the ones who get away with shit.

Sorry for the long post.