Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you think Pat Dixon will ever marry again?
Yes 50 39.68%
No 76 60.32%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2012, 08:10 AM   #21 (permalink)

I just saw Match Game on youtube for the first time. I may have to get a certain DVD...Especially, if Ben is there.

Eitherway, that sucks Jesse. I hope everything goes okay and easy after the whole thing is finished. I guess I shouldn't do this, I normally don't. I haven't listened yet but posted anyway. I really don't know if I can. The show title says it all.

Terrible news.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:11 AM   #22 (permalink)

sad to hear

Great show but sad to hear. Met him once briefly after his Indy show, he couldn't have been nicer.

At least he's still proficient at Spanish.

Can't wait til him and Pat Dixon are on together next.

cheers
Old 06-21-2012, 08:14 AM   #23 (permalink)

WOW! I can't believe what I just heard. Chemda actually admitted that she was sick!
Old 06-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Ah fuck.... Sorry Jesse
Old 06-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Harvest View Post
I rarely reply to the show threads, or threads in general; however, this episode is a great example of what makes KATG so special. This month in particular, KATG has been getting even better - and it was always the shiznit. It's like they've hit a new stride.
Agreed, I've found myself laughing out loud to every episode lately.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #26 (permalink)

I was a few shows behind, but had to skip forward when I saw the title of this one.

Was anyone else listening to this show, thinking "damn, Jesse is too good for this woman"? Jesse seems like such a sweet, thoughtful, dedicated husband - I mean he went to marriage councelling on his own, for christ's sake! I am sure there are so many women out there that would love to marry someone like him.I know we only heard one side of the story, but from what Jesse said on the show, his wife just sounded so unappreciative. If I learnt anything from this show, it was never to date a woman who is 'high maintenance'.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Face View Post
I was a few shows behind, but had to skip forward when I saw the title of this one.

Was anyone else listening to this show, thinking "damn, Jesse is too good for this woman"? Jesse seems like such a sweet, thoughtful, dedicated husband - I mean he went to marriage councelling on his own, for christ's sake! I am sure there are so many women out there that would love to marry someone like him.I know we only heard one side of the story, but from what Jesse said on the show, his wife just sounded so unappreciative. If I learnt anything from this show, it was never to date a woman who is 'high maintenance'.
Yup, he really is a great guy and deserves happiness. The Broadway story broke my heart, I'd think any woman would be thrilled to get a gift like that. What a waste!
Old 06-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
Dee
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Kindles don't glow, but NOOKs do

Old 06-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy1e View Post
The Broadway story broke my heart, I'd think any woman would be thrilled to get a gift like that. What a waste!
When Jesse was talking about the Broadway story and how upset she got over it, the only thing I could think of was what would this story sound like coming from her. I could picture her telling this story to one of her girlfriends:

WIFE: Jesse took me to the zoo to see my favorite animal and it was so sweet, but then you wouldn't believe what he tried to do after that and ruined my entire birthday. After the zoo the bastard tried to surprise me by taking me to my favorite play on Broadway with perfect seats. Can you imagine?

GIRLFRIEND: Um... yeah, he sounds like a complete asshole, can I have his number?

Last edited by Midwest Mike; 06-22-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #30 (permalink)

Jesse should go on a penguin killing spree lol