Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who would you rather live with?
Keith 53 44.92%
Chemda 65 55.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1611: Don't Give Me Any FLAC

"Congratulations, you won therapy! You piece of shit..."

www.TedAlexandro.com

www.DannyHatch.tumblr.com

Last edited by Keith; 06-22-2012 at 11:31 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

I had one of those "portable" air conditioners. It was a huge waste of money, it was more expensive and that big tube you have to stick out the window radiates more heat than a regular window air conditioner. So it uses more juice and takes up more floor space. The only added benefit was that if you just wanted an open window you can just take the tube out. I think it should be renamed a "Smokers Air Conditioner".
Old 06-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just nuked China..... allegedly
Old 06-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

I just listened to this episode and heard Chemda promoting the VIP. I just want to say this to any of you who aren't VIP yet:

I just started listening to this show last July and became VIP in December. Keith and the Girl is such a good product. This goes for the other affiliated shows like What's My Name. They are great!!! Keith and Chemda obviously put their hearts into it and their lives and much more time than a 40 hour per week job goes into making sure it's running properly and is good quality. I admire any artists who are so creative and find a way to make it work to at least make a partial living creating something so positive for others. It's very difficult to do in these times when so many people who want all of their content for free. ( I don't see how musicians and small film makers are getting by these days.)

Anyway, I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't mind at all paying for my VIP membership. Keith and Chemda and the others who make the show possible should be paid something for what they do. If I wasn't VIP, I would be making some donations just because I feel so strongly that these are the kinds of businesses that will make the world better. I know that listening to their shows makes my life better.

Anyway, I think all of you on the forums should definitely be VIP if you're not already. It just so happens that I signed up for the Silver Plan (6 months) and tomorrow is my renewal date. I will be renewing and am more than happy to do so.

And...no one put me up to writing this post. I've never met Keith or Chemda nor have I ever corresponded with them or had any other communication. I'm just an anonymous listener in California who appreciates it when people come up with amazing ideas, stay committed to it, and continually work to make it better and better.

Thanks Keith and the Girl !!!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)

Gotta say, Danny's awkwardness cracks me up.

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 06-22-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

I voted to live with Keith because if I were living with Chemda I'd want to do her at some point, like that's going to happen, and it would just drive me crazy.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

Ted seems like one of the coolest people in the world.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

silliness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
I voted to live with Keith because if I were living with Chemda I'd want to do her at some point, like that's going to happen, and it would just drive me crazy.
Agreed - even with all her other positive qualities, if a physical relationship is off the table, I'll vote Keith as I'm also a hermit who likes video games, sports, drinking and comedy.

.... Now I'm thinking 2 similar hermits could end up driving each other crazy so, still undecided. Can we do split custody? Chemda Mon-Thur, Keith Fri - Sun ?
Old 06-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I heard my name in the show again. Loving this year!
(Well beside the fake abortion part of the year.)
Old 06-22-2012, 07:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

Does Keith still do a lot of cleaning? If so, I'd live with him. I need a neat freak in my life.