Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who would you rather live with?
Keith 53 44.92%
Chemda 65 55.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I wondered where you were finding so many awesome new comics. Then I wondered if there is some gay comedy club that Chemda found. Then I laughed cuz it's a funny comedy show, and all that shit is just superficial.

I figure either Keith or Chemda would be pretty decent roomies. I think Chemda is more likely to cook, and Keith is more likely to clean, so I choose Keith. However, I'm a grown ass man and I wouldn't move to NYC if it meant I had to have a roommate.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

did he just say if there is a multi-billion dollar company there are not enough black people to support it. Really dude
Old 06-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Set Ted straight!

"We'll stand in line for shoes day in and day out, motherfucker. ALL of us! Runteldat!"
Old 06-22-2012, 12:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

I wonder where all the vocal people are to support their vote for Chemda. I chose Keith because he seems like he keeps to himself and keeps clean, but you could always watch a football game or maybe play a video game with him. Chemda is liable to be too cheery, and I would probably develop some crazy cognitive dissonance over her uninvited happiness. If we're talking a single full bathroom, Keith wins hands down because I can NOT STAND sopping wet bathmats from roommates not drying off some before getting out of the shower.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Keith hands down. I prefer my room mates to talk to me as little as possible. And him not liking me would be a great way to ensure that. Just pay your bills, clean your messes, and don't bother me. I am home because I don't feel like dealing with peoples inane banter. Not that Chemda is an annoying person, anyone who tries to converse with me when im in hermit mode is equally annoying no matter how nice they are.

Last edited by Robotron; 06-22-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #16 (permalink)

There definitely seems to be less chance of having these shoes nicked (Reference story from show #I FORGET where fashionable Nike were stolen as soon as they were bought!).

Perhaps that is the idea, not to simulate a slave symbol in art/shoe form, but instead to fool crack heads into thinking it would be a waste of time trying.

Yeah OK, put some in the KaTG store with your logo on them and I'll buy them for Keith and the Girl day!

Last edited by Rusty Bones; 06-22-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: works better with the word trying.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #17 (permalink)

Mice

Oh and I'd rather live with Keith.

Why? You know how people hear a show that breaks them from the KATG love somehow? Mine happened early, [Though I kept listening and eventually regained the love, because the show is addictive!], with the whole mouse sandwich thing, where Keith slowly tore the mouse in the trap apart as an example to other mice, which has never sat well with me.

I would live with Keith solely to stop him if he ever tried to commit such a heineous crime against all thats good and holy ever again!

Or maybe you'd like to lay claim to being an older, wiser and better person now when it comes to innocent mammals Keith?

PS i wasn't so bothered about the cockroaches. Fuck 'em!
Old 06-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Just to be clear, because I have become more, let's say "mature", in other regards, I will still make a (reverse mind you) mouse sandwich any day of the week.

Live with Chemda. THEN call me for extermination tips.

Mice or men, my friend. Mice or men.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #19 (permalink)

Sigh! Maybe I'm wrong to want more change from you anyway? I mean why do i listen anyway? You do do that voodoo that you do so well!

For the record it's 'mouse', all the way down.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
I voted to live with Keith because if I were living with Chemda I'd want to do her at some point, like that's going to happen, and it would just drive me crazy.
Dude you don't think to highly of yourself. Any dude should be able to bang any broad. just gotta have game. I've been married 22 years and have been faithfull give a night or two. I've had a few lesbos over the year, well actually one that wanted to take a run at me. She then offerred to do me and my wife but that didn't fly with me. Although it is a fantasy of mine to have 2 broads servicing me just wasn't into that night. So Angie got drunk and passed out while I wasted one of my viagara. Wasn't a waste used it on my wife that night and tied my personal best I came 5 times!!! Maybe the excitement of a 3 threesome with a lesbo turned me on! So dude keep your options open!