Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: Jonnie "Run Your Pockets" Flatbush
Keith's right 47 53.41%
Chemda's right 41 46.59%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #21 (permalink)

Does anyone else find it weird that Ron's voting for the anti-gay marriage candidate, given his daughter?

I mean, misinformation about Obamacare aside, it just strikes me as strange.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveNJ View Post
Does anyone else find it weird that Ron's voting for the anti-gay marriage candidate, given his daughter?

YES. It strikes me as very stubborn.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:

I've known gay people who have voted for a candidate that was anti-gay marriage. When voting you have to look at the full platform. You are not going to agree with everything. Ron also made it very clear that he does not love Romney.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metzican View Post
I've known gay people who have voted for a candidate that was anti-gay marriage. When voting you have to look at the full platform. You are not going to agree with everything. Ron also made it very clear that he does not love Romney.
Okay, I understand looking at the whole platform. All I'm saying is, if there was a candidate out there who was saying Jews can't get married, I'd never vote for them. There's got to be lines in the sand in this regard, and not letting my family members get married would definitely be one of mine. I find it weird that such is not the case for Ron. He's allowed to do it, it just seems really fucking strange to me.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay, I understand looking at the whole platform. All I'm saying is, if there was a candidate out there who was saying Jews can't get married, I'd never vote for them. There's got to be lines in the sand in this regard, and not letting my family members get married would definitely be one of mine. I find it weird that such is not the case for Ron. He's allowed to do it, it just seems really fucking strange to me.
I think I just view voting differently. I have voted for a candidate who in all regards would make my way of life worst or more difficult. But I thought they would improve the general public's way of life. I try to weigh things out. Is someone who would improve the economy but maintain restrictions on citizens rights vs. someone who would destroy the economy but be for deserving equality/rights.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Not necessarily on topic, but who cares what kind of world we're living in if we don't have equal human rights.

Human rights? That sounds stupid to even have to say.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #27 (permalink)

I think there are a lot of things in this world that people make the statement of "It is my right" versus it being a privilege. I also think there are rights of people that are just taken away or never given that should be their rights. But what I was talking about is making a decision about weighing each side. Both sides left and right talk about their rights being taken away.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Zombie face eater

Hm... maybe Chemda's correct. The zombie face eater guy could have been on bath salts and the components weren't able to be detected in the drug screen:

Synthetic 'Bath Salts' An Evolving Problem For DEA : NPR
Old 06-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Also, does anyone else think Ron has a little Ted Nugent thing going on? I mean in the way he speaks, not necessarily his politics, but that too, I guess.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotticus View Post
Hm... maybe Chemda's correct. The zombie face eater guy could have been on bath salts and the components weren't able to be detected in the drug screen:

Synthetic 'Bath Salts' An Evolving Problem For DEA : NPR
I have to say this is freaking scary. The fact that something worst then Meth is out there, and I live in Louisiana.

I have been out of the seen for a while does anyone know if the bath salts and the insense (fake weed) are related?