Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-29-2005, 12:03 AM   #31 (permalink)

Straight Beer Coors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelG
I want to Know why Keith thinks there are only a few "Guy Beers"? He said it During the story about 1-I-Davis, and his dad stopping by.

I thought beer was beer.
Thought you all would appreciate this ad for Coors Light which appeared in the 2001 Denver Gay Pride Program. 1-I-Davis' dad is going to to implode when he finds out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coors_2001.jpg (39.9 KB, 38 views)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:39 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoFag
Thought you all would appreciate this ad for Coors Light which appeared in the 2001 Denver Gay Pride Program. 1-I-Davis' dad is going to to implode when he finds out.

Yikes! That's gay. But not the popular gay that you see on shitty television. That's the annoying gay guy at your job that pretends he's never had sex with a chick gay.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:07 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaze
I didn't know he was ig'nant. I guess he's ig'nant by default because he's a rapper. Neither one of use know the real story but it's just a shame that people err on the side of negativity, suggesting he was probably in D.C. for shady reasons in the first place.
I'm glad you enjoy putting words in my mouth but I don't believe I said that the ig'nant was for all rappers. Cam'ron however has done his part to qualify. And I don't know about you but a dude who usually doesn't run around with any less then 5 people at any given time alone at 2am in Metro DC gets put in the shady column in my book in pencil until proven otherwise.

Plenty of rappers are chock full of common sense as far as I am concerned ( and not just your Talib Kweli's and Common's) David Banner despite the fact I can only deal with the clean version of his new single comes off as a smart and professional guy. Same goes for Black Rob who could have blown up ages ago but due to mismanagement from the promotion side hasn't done so, yet he hasn't gone the "Fuck Bad Boy" route he's turned it into a situation where you know he's working his ass off.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:42 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice
And I don't know about you but a dude who usually doesn't run around with any less then 5 people at any given time alone at 2am in Metro DC gets put in the shady column in my book in pencil until proven otherwise.
That's what I'm talking about err'ing on the side of negativity. Give positivity a chance, mannn.

Umm. Read your original post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice
Quote:

"Cam'ron has generally avoided keeping a team of security guards around him. He can often be spotted in New York by himself or with a few friends, cruising in one of his vehicles, shopping or signing autographs."
It seems like he's the kind of dude that runs around most places without a lot of people.