Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would they be able to take your country away from you with blankets?
Yes 16 28.07%
No 41 71.93%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1617: American Idol

"No one's takin' this country from me! Try it! I'm right fuckin' here!"

Last edited by Keith; 07-09-2012 at 07:21 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Keith you shot firearms in basic training for the army right?

Did Steven Tyler fall off the stage during the concert because he's been doing that lately.

Last edited by WSEIII; 07-09-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: thought of second part later
Old 07-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Not handguns. And all clips are different. Safeties and lack therofs are different. It's very odd to just hand a gun over and expect someone to figure it out intuitively.

It'd be like expecting you to understand my smart phone because you have a smart phone. Or my camera because you once used a camera. Except the smart phone and the camera in this situation can easily accidentally kill.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Just want to throw out there that I know Channing Tatum by a degree of 1. Nearly choked on my beer when I found that out.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You're like that movie. You're a tease!
Old 07-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)

I was having beer with a friend of mine when he says "My friend Channing is in town. He's hosting SNL this weekend."
Old 07-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)

"You guys are good ad hiding all your goods. I didn't see anyone's peen or butt."

Chemda! Men don't pull down their pants to piss in a urinal. We use the opening with the unzipped pants, there are also openings on tighty whities and boxer shorts and we stick our dick through that. We are facing the urinal, so no dick is shown. I know you women think men are savage animals, but damn.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awesome

Keith finally showed some balls. Yeah were the USA and we kick ass. Fuck those English assholes, like Keith said and was right we kicked there ass. Glad to know others feel like I do. This was only the the 2nd of 46, 4th of July that I spent abroad. I took my family to the Vancouver area in British Columbia.Spent 11 days up in Gods country , wonderful trip 2nd time I have taken the family there. Canada is going to see my money fuck the Europeans. Then again my dughter when she graduates from HS next year she is gonna spend 2 months in Europe already set aside the 10 grand but that's the last they get my money!! Weird being out of our great country on the 4th. But man the leadership in this country sucks, when Obumer bowed to that Jap that did it for me. US bows to no one. All those assholes call us ugly Americans every time I visit Europe. I have been to Europe 8 times, thru the Middle East on 2 of those trips. Those bastards don't call us ugly Americans when they cash our relief checks.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Amen, brother. I couldn't have said it any differently. That's only because I have no idea what you're saying. But I do like your tone.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Just as a reminder, heres a past Powerhosue quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
Just downloaded this show, sounds likea good one. Hey i don't care what 2 homo's do in there bedroom just don't like it when they advertise there fruityness. Wonder if keith feels like a failure after his chick turned gay after being with him. That's got to make you check yourself. Wonder why I don't care if 2 girls get it on. I wouldn't care if one of my 2 daughters were gay. They are 21 and 16. I don't have any boys but if i did and caught him sucking cock I would disown him. funny how that works out. I think all fathers feel my way and if they don't they gotta be stupid or half queer themselves. Why would you want your son, someone you love dearly choose to be gay and get ridcluded his whole life.
So fuck yeah brother, you preach the truth.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 07-10-2012 at 10:19 AM.