Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are you professional?
Yes 70 80.46%
No 17 19.54%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
ah, but you haven't heard my inner dialogue
I sort of have.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #22 (permalink)

Too soon?

First Lawsuit Over James Holmes Massacre | TMZ.com
Old 07-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
TDKR lawsuit is frivolous and baseless, it should be sued for being a piece of shit movie.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #24 (permalink)

Yeah, it seems to be a bit of ambulance chasing in this case; the defendant wasn't one of the injured -- his friend was one of the ones who were killed.

Meanwhile, there's a guy who was shot in the eye who will probably have $2 million in medical bills and who is uninsured (Caleb Medley).
Old 07-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

i read that wickednemesis guy's teeets and he reminds me of the type of person who would actually end up doing a shooting in a theatre in the end. we had a guy like that or two on these forums too.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #26 (permalink)

In defense of my own neuroscience PhD, the shooter was a first year dropout of his PhD program. Fuck that guy.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoLoco View Post
As soon as I pulled it out the robber grabbed one side and a fight ensued. I realized immediately that whoever gained control of the crowbar would beat the other person to death with it. After that incident, I understand that a weapon is a weapon is a weapon. The size and destructive capability of a weapon only escalates with one sides desire to exterminate the other.

The authors of the 2nd amendment, the right to bear arms, lived under tyranny. They knew the only way to make a totalitarian government pause at the prospect of forcing citizens to do anything was to allow citizens the right to fight back with equal force. Granted, that concept today is somewhat of a joke given that Uncle Sam can track you from a satellite in outer space and send a laser-guided missile in with extreme prejudice to take you out. However, it is an integral individual right that formed the basis of the U.S. bill of rights. (This is where you chant USA! USA! USA!)
Does anyone else realize that this dude is saying that he is either undead or he beat a man to death with a crowbar?

Addressing the 2nd Amendment: Former New York Police Captain Mistakenly Shoots Son - ABC News If a retired police chief that is specially trained to operate his weapon does something stupid like this, I don't think we should be handing out guns like they're candy.

IF ONLY THE SON HAD A GUN, THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

A quick correction to stulagu: Vacating wins doesn't mean that the other team gets the win, although I'm not sure if the loss stays on the opposing team's record.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeetshart69 View Post
A quick correction to stulagu: Vacating wins doesn't mean that the other team gets the win, although I'm not sure if the loss stays on the opposing team's record.
good to know, what a cluster fuck for admin...so if they won a bowl game, and now the win doens't count, the other team doesn't get to say they won? It is just to keep Penn State from bragging about how many wins they've had, correct?
Old 07-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #29 (permalink)

I agree with helllomoto, Keith wasn't trying to help anyone 'deal' with what happened. Don't try to make your controversial tweet sound like you were being noble and trying to help people get through tough times. You're more of a douche for saying that than the actual tweet. You were just being a jackass and trying to be funny. I'll be honest I thought of the exact same joke in my head but didn't say it so as not to offend anyone, but my job is not to be offensive and brash like Keith's job is. Not an original or funny joke and not said to make people 'deal', just admit that Keith.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Women on Twitter Think James Holmes Is ‘Hot,’ ‘Sexy,’ ‘Cute’

Oh Jebus...

Disturbing: Women on Twitter Think James Holmes Is 'Hot,' 'Sexy,' 'Cute'

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17tu...g/original.jpg