Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you date a man with hair loss?
Yes 44 42.31%
No 2 1.92%
I don't date men 58 55.77%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2012, 04:49 AM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Just Let It Go

I started losing my hair at like 23 pretty aggressively but I held on FOREVER (I'm 31 now). I always liked baseball caps so for a while it wasn't a big deal. One night though I was flirting with this girl and she was flirting back and she reached for my hat...damn near smacked her smh. Needless to say we never hooked up. You can wear that hat all the time but then it becomes the mystery and people HAVE to know what's going on under there. You go to some formal event and you can't wear a cap and your anxiety kicks in high gear. Just let it go man. I started shaving my head when my job made us take new ID pictures. I refused to wear a badge around my neck doing my best Sherman Hemsley (RIP) impersonation and life has never been better. I'm much more confident and the last two women I've slept with are 21 and 22 and they both love my bald head and beard and all the gray in it. You have to own your flaws you can't fix and it pushes your confidence through the roof and women pick up on it. The end.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Shut up, dummy. You want sex. Good for you you finally got an apartment. Now go get laid.

My goodness.

Priorities...

You're SO busy...

Now reset your alarm for a new first anniversary. You hav eone year.
See..I mean no offense to you Keith, but I don't understand this mentality. How is not wanting to have sex not treated the same way as, say, homosexuality (among liberal people, of course)? If I'm straight and want pussy then most people would say "go out and get some pussy then, fine with me." If I'm gay and want dick then most (reasonable) people would say "go out and get some dick then, fine with me." But if I really don't care to get anything all of a sudden it's "WHOA YOU FREAK YOU HAVE TO WANT TO GET SOMETHING STOP LYING TO YOURSELF YOU'RE JUST BEING A PUSSY YOURSELF NOW!" Maybe I AM a freak, but I have no desire to change this.

Now you could say, "Hey flux, you masturbate right? Then that means you DO want to get laid!" Maybe deep down on some sort of mitochondrial level or something, sure, I want to stick my dick in some kind of hole. But mentally I don't feel persuaded strongly enough to do something about it. The reaction you gave is the same reaction I get a lot from friends, family, just about everyone. I won't be setting a timer for this.

I'm sure any further will probably be along the lines of suggestions (or maybe less than helpful comments) about how to "fix" this attitude. Is it something that needs to be fixed? How is being asexual different from being hetero or homosexual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Do you take antidepressants?
I do, but I only started taking them about 6 months ago. They indeed have made me more apathetic toward some things, but this mentality of not wanting to bother with sex has persisted since...well, since puberty really.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Okay. We're getting closer to the problem now. Easy, baby.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #24 (permalink)

Cool as a cucumber.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:33 AM   #25 (permalink)

Kinda off topic but just wanted to say i really enjoy when you guys bring in two guests at once it leads to a funnier atmosphere and a nice change of pace. it's interesting to see people feed off each other. Thanks, loving the shows!
Old 08-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #26 (permalink)

I'm not so sure about that. Asexual to some degree is it not a possible sexual preference? None of the above? I think this may be small but wouldn't it be? No reasons, no excuses, I mean legitimate asexual-ism. I'm not and am not projecting but it seems reasonable.

To clarify, when I said "not projecting" I mean to say I do enjoy sex but am not a big fan of it. I think it's kinda gross when you think about it. Does feel good though so...However, blowjobs are completely out the window. That really is disgusting to me. I can't count how many people tell me that this is a completely asinine view. But come on, it may as well be anal. No thanks for me. Anyone else enjoy, ya like it? Fuck it. But count me out. Maybe, I'm just a fuck up.

Edit Add-on: So I figure, if someone could go one way, the other way, both ways...Why not neither?
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 08-06-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: bdsflkdhjlfkjsdf