Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: When something online is Pay What You Want, do you usually pay something?
Yes, I pay something 69 65.71%
No, I take it for free 36 34.29%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1634: Retarded Good

"There was a sincere and fearful apology the next day."

Live from Outer Space | Comedian John F. O'Donnell
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Chick-fil-A thing is NOT about free speech. Boycotting a restaurant in no way impedes the CEO from running his stupid mouth.

If people were blocking the entrances, THEN I could see the argument, but they're not. No one is being prevented from eating at Chick-fil-A (as far as I know).

As a politician, if I don't like what you have to say, I don't vote for you. As a restaurant, if I don't like what you represent, I don't eat at your establishment. This is how the world works.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Bless you, JFOD. You are a brave, fascinating, hilarious soul.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

I've said it before, saying it again right now: JFOD is the best. This show just reinforces my stance.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have no quarrel with either chicken or homosexuals. I'll let them settle this among themselves.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

Why are you giving this ass so much power from chick-filet? I'm fine with gay marriage and I'm fine with with what this ass says. He is one dude, just happens to run a major company big fuckin deal. Don't give this any more 'juice' than anyother asshole's opinion. He is one bigoted dude, I'm sure the gay culture has to bigger things to address than this one asshole opinion. Let him say what he wants big fuckin deal. Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Choose your fight, in case you haven't noticed you the gays seem to be winning, every day more states are letting gays get married. It's a process you win your rights a bit at a time and remember the blacks are still working on total equality and what's it been 40 years!!! Gay marriage is what 2 years old!!! Give it a chance
Old 08-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouse View Post
Why are you giving this ass so much power from chick-filet? I'm fine with gay marriage and I'm fine with with what this ass says. He is one dude, just happens to run a major company big fuckin deal. Don't give this any more 'juice' than anyother asshole's opinion. He is one bigoted dude, I'm sure the gay culture has to bigger things to address than this one asshole opinion. Let him say what he wants big fuckin deal. Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Choose your fight, in case you haven't noticed you the gays seem to be winning, every day more states are letting gays get married. It's a process you win your rights a bit at a time and remember the blacks are still working on total equality and what's it been 40 years!!! Gay marriage is what 2 years old!!! Give it a chance
You do realize that he is not just talking but actually spending millions on active lobbying against gay rights? Millions he makes from his company?
Old 08-04-2012, 06:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

He is also spending millions helping children and charities. Paying for college educations and providing employment opportunities. Lobbying is all in the game of politics and they run the country so I understand gays frustrations but the government is corrupt and we live in a Christian society.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

Bringing attention to a guy who gives money to Focus on the Family, an organization that supports Uganda's bill to criminalize homosexuality and make it a crime punishable by the death penalty, is part of the fight. If a person supports an organization that makes it clear that they'd like it if gays are killed off, then he isn't just some moderate who is expressing his view. He is an extremist.

I agree with Keith on the last show -- the Chick Fil A Appreciation Day was an awesome way for the bigots to go on parade and reveal themselves to the world.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post

I agree with Keith on the last show -- the Chick Fil A Appreciation Day was an awesome way for the bigots to go on parade and reveal themselves to the world.
Which is why we need; pro-slave as well as anti-black marriage appreciation day, and anti-immigrant appreciation day. Get that and we're set. Ten bucks these fuck nuts (60% of which probly come from my home state) come in droves. I'm so glad this happened. I really don't see why people were so shocked. But good. It's like the parade they always bitch about wanting when there's a gay pride parade. Except with chicken. Lot's of chicken.