Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1634: Retarded Good (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1634-retarded-good-17196/)

Keith 08-03-2012 05:41 PM

1634: Retarded Good

"There was a sincere and fearful apology the next day."

Live from Outer Space | Comedian John F. O'Donnell

zappbrannigan 08-03-2012 09:12 PM

The Chick-fil-A thing is NOT about free speech. Boycotting a restaurant in no way impedes the CEO from running his stupid mouth.

If people were blocking the entrances, THEN I could see the argument, but they're not. No one is being prevented from eating at Chick-fil-A (as far as I know).

As a politician, if I don't like what you have to say, I don't vote for you. As a restaurant, if I don't like what you represent, I don't eat at your establishment. This is how the world works.

punk'n 08-03-2012 11:53 PM

Bless you, JFOD. You are a brave, fascinating, hilarious soul.

Echos Myron 08-04-2012 02:21 AM

I've said it before, saying it again right now: JFOD is the best. This show just reinforces my stance.

Larion 08-04-2012 05:21 AM

I have no quarrel with either chicken or homosexuals. I'll let them settle this among themselves.

Powerhouse 08-04-2012 05:46 AM

Why are you giving this ass so much power from chick-filet? I'm fine with gay marriage and I'm fine with with what this ass says. He is one dude, just happens to run a major company big fuckin deal. Don't give this any more 'juice' than anyother asshole's opinion. He is one bigoted dude, I'm sure the gay culture has to bigger things to address than this one asshole opinion. Let him say what he wants big fuckin deal. Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Choose your fight, in case you haven't noticed you the gays seem to be winning, every day more states are letting gays get married. It's a process you win your rights a bit at a time and remember the blacks are still working on total equality and what's it been 40 years!!! Gay marriage is what 2 years old!!! Give it a chance

Lanfear 08-04-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerhouse (Post 728774)
Why are you giving this ass so much power from chick-filet? I'm fine with gay marriage and I'm fine with with what this ass says. He is one dude, just happens to run a major company big fuckin deal. Don't give this any more 'juice' than anyother asshole's opinion. He is one bigoted dude, I'm sure the gay culture has to bigger things to address than this one asshole opinion. Let him say what he wants big fuckin deal. Remember what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Choose your fight, in case you haven't noticed you the gays seem to be winning, every day more states are letting gays get married. It's a process you win your rights a bit at a time and remember the blacks are still working on total equality and what's it been 40 years!!! Gay marriage is what 2 years old!!! Give it a chance

You do realize that he is not just talking but actually spending millions on active lobbying against gay rights? Millions he makes from his company?

Larion 08-04-2012 06:02 AM

He is also spending millions helping children and charities. Paying for college educations and providing employment opportunities. Lobbying is all in the game of politics and they run the country so I understand gays frustrations but the government is corrupt and we live in a Christian society.

Blitzgal 08-04-2012 06:07 AM

Bringing attention to a guy who gives money to Focus on the Family, an organization that supports Uganda's bill to criminalize homosexuality and make it a crime punishable by the death penalty, is part of the fight. If a person supports an organization that makes it clear that they'd like it if gays are killed off, then he isn't just some moderate who is expressing his view. He is an extremist.

I agree with Keith on the last show -- the Chick Fil A Appreciation Day was an awesome way for the bigots to go on parade and reveal themselves to the world.

JSZilla 08-04-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzgal (Post 728779)

I agree with Keith on the last show -- the Chick Fil A Appreciation Day was an awesome way for the bigots to go on parade and reveal themselves to the world.

Which is why we need; pro-slave as well as anti-black marriage appreciation day, and anti-immigrant appreciation day. Get that and we're set. Ten bucks these fuck nuts (60% of which probly come from my home state) come in droves. I'm so glad this happened. I really don't see why people were so shocked. But good. It's like the parade they always bitch about wanting when there's a gay pride parade. Except with chicken. Lot's of chicken.