Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-02-2005, 06:43 PM   #21 (permalink)

ooooooo......
RW take Chemda's vibrator and go "kanes bicha ba'Tachat".
oh, how's that now, huh, buddy?
whutsamatta, hey there, Boss?
You are soooooo clever there, chief.
(for those that did not listen to the show they explained what that meant but if in case you still don't get it....use your imagination)
==D
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:00 PM   #22 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerts
Hey Chemda, I think that a seriouso ring is a good idea.
I am having trouble coming up with something that would
make it easily identified as a seriouso ring, though.
What do you think?
plain bands are already taken and big showy things that get
caught in hair and or clothing are stupid.

i lack that kind of imagination. i can't think of anything really. i like the band cause it's so simple. oh well.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
Hey Chemda, I think that a seriouso ring is a good idea.
I am having trouble coming up with something that would
make it easily identified as a seriouso ring, though.
What do you think?
plain bands are already taken and big showy things that get
caught in hair and or clothing are stupid.
do a variation of the Yakuza. Cut off the thumb of your partner and wear it around your neck. That would symbolize "I have a significant other who assists in my masturbation." and scare away anyone else's intentions as well.

You could also have the thumb plastinated in case things don't work out. That way you might be able to get it put back on.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:52 AM   #24 (permalink)

I think a simple misunderstanding is a stupid reason to throw away a friendship. Deuce obviously thinks very highly of Keith and when he thought maybe the feeling wasn't mutual, felt hurt and got defensive, and lashed out. Keith, if you and Deuce leave things unresolved I will hunt you both down and slap the ever living shit out of the both of you with the back of my passive/agressive hand.

P.S. Deuce, don't be so fucking sensitive about shit. Smoke some bud, chill the fuck out, and drop me a PM on AIM at scicokevin.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:53 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElScooby
I think a simple misunderstanding is a stupid reason to throw away a friendship. Deuce obviously thinks very highly of Keith and when he thought maybe the feeling wasn't mutual, felt hurt and got defensive, and lashed out. Keith, if you and Deuce leave things unresolved I will hunt you both down and slap the ever living shit out of the both of you with the back of my passive/agressive hand.

P.S. Deuce, don't be so fucking sensitive about shit. Smoke some bud, chill the fuck out, and drop me a PM on AIM at scicokevin.
there is nothing that 30 or 40 bong hits cannot resolve
Old 11-03-2005, 12:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl
i lack that kind of imagination. i can't think of anything really. i like the band cause it's so simple. oh well.
It could be a band but on a different finger. Perhaps the left hand ring finger. Though you'd have to get the word out for people to know what it means.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
haz

awesome show dudes.... by the way, i must have missed the sign that says pussys and crybabies forum when i registered. Oh wait, i know why i didnt see the sign, because its not there. So lets try and stop all the pussy you hurt my feelings now im going to cry talk and lets get on with the funny stuff. That is why we're all here isnt it ? Either that or because you think some day keith and the girl are going to make it big, and you think that when they do make it big you are going to get something out of it. Its the fucking internet for fucks sake. These are letters arranged into words which in turn form sentences. No harm done at all, unless your a pussy or a cry baby of course.

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Hey keith, what does it feel like to have so many people jock jock jockin your cock all the time ? I bet it gets crowded in there. And the band should go on the middle finger
Old 11-03-2005, 02:01 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl
Me too. Here's a place with cool ideas, but it takes a while
to load. I guess oppressed workers can really crank it out.
http://www.africangold.co.za/images/all.html
I really like the idea of a band with an inset band
that rotates. I want a secret decoder ring.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:02 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
do a variation of the Yakuza. Cut off the thumb of your partner and wear it around your neck. That would symbolize "I have a significant other who assists in my masturbation." and scare away anyone else's intentions as well.

You could also have the thumb plastinated in case things don't work out. That way you might be able to get it put back on.

No. .
Old 11-03-2005, 05:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
LD

Quote:
No. .
well, it obviously wouldn't be the thumb from your good hand. That would just be a stupid thing to do.