Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Magic mushrooms
Done 'em 49 38.58%
Haven't but gonna 16 12.60%
Never have and never gonna 62 48.82%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I see her! I see the lady in the floor!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Right?!
Old 09-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I see Terence Mkenna...
Old 09-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Loved hearing Keith's account of tripping balls in the woods. I can only imagine he and Cat both sitting, giggling, on an air mattress and the many Keith jokes that stemmed from it. "Bon Voyage!" "We're off to sea!" etc. On a different note, what the fuck is Chemda's obsession w/ this 'Johnny 'Run Your Pockets' character. Is he on a KatG or WMN show? Who the FUCK is he?? Who gives a shit? I mean, he is an ex-thief/ mugger? Chemda's all "But wasn't he cute about being in the woods?" I love me some Chemda, but i feel like she did this thing, that i guess we all do, where once you decide someone's 'OK" (EVEN IF THEY'RE SCUM) then ... that's that! It's nonsense. I'm kind of glad Keith's around to provide a 'ground' to her. WTF does Lauren have to say? I remember when Danny Loebel brought that gangsta guy into the studio/ apartment of KatG. Chemda wisely put an end to that shit. What makes this cocksucker 'Johnny' any different?? I know con men. They do not ever, ever change. They chisel and lie. Perhaps I'm over-reacting, but...fuck that guy. ANyway. Great episode. Also, Danny is funny. He kinda peters out, but he STARTS his TTSWD on fire and is: hysterical. cheers
Old 10-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
I see her! I see the lady in the floor!
Please put that shit in Paint and show me. I'm serious.
The stories of tripping reminded me of when I used to do acid. I once accidentally took a huge amount and thought I wasn't going to come down. I saw this weird Chinese dragon on the side of our hotel building in raised waving brick and there weren't even stains on the wall like Keith's floor lady.

The one time I took mushrooms I didn't get high but everyone I was with was really feeling it. I did fuck on it but we had to stop cause the guy kept getting distracted by how my hair was undulating. Sigh.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
Please put that shit in Paint and show me. I'm serious.
So, it's hard to do in paint, but I just cartoon drew the face over where the face is. (I think)

It's like a lady looking at you slyly, sideways kinda.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C90QXYK8IZRJ5275HAFG-Display.jpg (42.0 KB, 21 views)