Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Monica Lewinsky
Fuck 45 48.91%
Marry 2 2.17%
Kill 45 48.91%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
Just so Keith and BroLo know for next time, the "gunt" has a name, it is called the pannis (I think that is how it is spelled). Either name is gross.
Well, I dunno about you Stugalu but my Gunt cherry just got popped because I have NEVER heard of any of this bullshit. But Gunt has a certain ring to it. I almost cried laughing when he said that. I vote Gunt wins. I could be biased. lol
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZilla View Post
Well, I dunno about you Stugalu but my Gunt cherry just got popped because I have NEVER heard of any of this bullshit. But Gunt has a certain ring to it. I almost cried laughing when he said that. I vote Gunt wins. I could be biased. lol
the pannis is a medical term...for me gunt is as gross a word as queef. Nastay. I'm cool with taint, though...
Old 09-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

Anyone else who can't download this from the site? I just get an error.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
The pannis is a medical term...For me gunt is as gross a word as queef. Nastay. I'm cool with taint, though...
Now your just picking a choosing. Dude, Pannis sounds too similar to Penis. We need easier differentiation between the two. I'm trying really hard not to use the word portmanteau here but it certainly would help. I agree queef is gross I feel nauseated now thinking about it. It isn't helping that I know someone who can do it on command. But the same? Really? But Taint is okay? Taint can mean tainted too. It has a double meaning both of which are nearest to shit. C'mon lol.

Oh! Oh! Vagina is a medical term but it reminds me of Fine China. See so that fucks me up. So there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwegian_Fag View Post
Anyone else who can't download this from the site? I just get an error.
Worked for me...I'm sure someone can help...I dunno what to say...
Medium Brumski: The only reason we have the 2nd Amendment is because John Adams was afraid of the zombie apocalypse and he wanted to make sure Americans would be prepared, I guess Keith hasn't gotten to that part of the mini-series yet.

Sparrow:...Brings up her point? What point?! Are we naht suckin' ya cahk hahd enough, Sue?!?

Keith: Oh, you...

Last edited by JSZilla; 09-26-2012 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
just so Keith and BroLo know for next time, the "gunt" has a name, it is called the pannis (I think that is how it is spelled). Either name is gross.
I think you meant Panniculus.
It is a medical term describing a dense layer of fatty tissue growth, consisting of subcutaneous fat in the lower abdominal area
Old 09-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bermie Ninja View Post
It is a medical term describing a dense layer of fatty tissue growth, consisting of subcutaneous fat in the lower abdominal area
Really? when I looked it up about a year ago (because a friend and I were trying to find a name for it) I kept finding pannis. Could that be a shortened version? I could have sworn it was a medical term. Well, I stand corrected =)

I don't know why I'm ok with taint and none of the others...maybe is just sounds less gross.

We keep trying to use the medical terms with our kids, cause we don't want them to use the other words, but it is tough. The other day I told my daughter to not grab her crotch and she said, "no, mamma, it is my vagina" (though she says it "ha-hine-a") There needs to be more words that you can use in public that aren't gross sounding.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bermie Ninja View Post
I stand corrected. Panniculus is great! I want a Panniculus! See that word doesn't sound gross. It sounds intelligent.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSZilla View Post
I stand corrected. Panniculus is great! I want a Panniculus! See that word doesn't sound gross. It sounds intelligent.
believe me, you DON'T want a pannisculus ; )